Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will defend my fellow incels.

Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
As incels, we are often divided by sentiments of resent towards one another for specific assets that we attribute as not being able to be present in conjunction with inceldom. However, we should abandon notions such as “he’s tall, therefore he cannot be incel”, or “he’s short, but has a perfect face. He cannot be incel.” We need to stop isolating each other. Every one of us is incel for a reason (irrespective of the specific conditions). We need to join together under one banner and stop fighting amongst each other. We are all incels, and women hate us. Therefore, let’s unite and be allies to one another. If any of you need someone to support you or talk to, I will be there for you. Just message me.

Sorry, sometimes bullshit just needs to be called out otherwise this place is gonna attract failed normies.

Sorry, sometimes bullshit just needs to be called out otherwise this place is gonna attract failed normies.
Then ask yourself why they failed. They could have mental issues, but does that make them any less incel? They still inhabit the same world as us in regards to their situation with women. Just because someone may not be a truecel does not make them any less incel. It just may be easier for them to get laid if they fix certain aspects of themselves. Instead of getting angry at one another for factors outside of our control, let’s be supportive.

Then ask yourself why they failed. They could have mental issues, but does that make them any less incel? They still inhabit the same world as us in regards to their situation with women. Just because someone may not be a truecel does not make them any less incel. It just may be easier for them to get laid if they fix certain aspects of themselves. Instead of getting angry at one another for factors outside of our control, let’s be supportive.
Maybe, but look at what /r9k/ has become and you'll understand why I support gatekeeping.