Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I will cope and gymcel and create a tinder profile and post results here

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
I'm a 5'5 curry, I've been gymcelling for a few months now, I'm going to create a tinder profile next year after I've gymcelled. I have hobbies/play sports too, will post results. As for what my face is, it's dead avg (I've posted it multiple times on lookism forums and have been told it's avg). If my gymcel plan works, then there is hope. If it is a failure, then I've potentially saved 1000s of curries from wasting their time.

Do you live in curryland? In taller countries 5'5 is death sentence

Gymcel for yourself. Not for foids. Youll quit once you realize it wont do you any good

this gon be good :feelshmm:

0% - Verbal Made us aware of his past romantic experience
Do you live in curryland? In taller countries 5'5 is death sentence
I live in the UK, I don't think I'm 100% screwed. I've had positive moments with women before. Won't say too much, because you can get banned for bragging.
But I'm just V not KHHV

I live in the UK, I don't think I'm 100% screwed. I've had positive moments with women before. Won't say too much, because you can get banned for bragging.
But I'm just V not KHHV
Chads.is

I'm not a chad. I'm 5'5 indian with avg face. And no my avg face isn't me being humble, have been called avg face by multiple users on lookism
Mogger because you're not a KHHV and just a virgin. You effectively mog 90% of us. JBC proven once again

Mogger because you're not a KHHV and just a virgin. You effectively mog 90% of us. JBC proven once again
JFL if you think I'm some sort of chad. I'm 5'5 and indian, that is a death sentence and you know it

You two might have autism or unironically not have many friends. Irl I have friends and shit
Don't change the topic. For the record, you kissed a girl, which means that you're a mogger. Period

Don't change the topic. For the record, you kissed a girl, which means that you're a mogger. Period
Yeah and? How does that change the fact I'm 5'5 and fucking curry, you can't get more incel than those stats

Yeah and? How does that change the fact I'm 5'5 and fucking curry, you can't get more incel than those stats
Apparently not since you're just a regular virgin unlike truecels like me

Where does he say he kissed a girl? :feelswhere:

That’s not necessarily a ban worthy offense but it is worth either a verbal 0% warning for a new user or a 10% warning at least. :feelshehe:

Ooh now THATS a damn good catch there inkler! :feelsohh::feelshaha:

Where in the hell were you when I was a fat little boy trapped and forced to sit with either my father or uncle (baby sitting me) in some freezing cold deer blind in the middle of nowhere waiting for them to finally spot one of the poor animals and blast them to smithereens so that we could finally get the hell out of there? :feelskek: :feelsUgh:

Err ahem…well anyway…proceeds to go “perform moderation duties” upon the new recruit. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Ooh now THATS a damn good catch there inkler! :feelsohh::feelshaha:

Where in the hell were you when I was a fat little boy trapped and forced to sit with either my father or uncle (baby sitting me) in some freezing cold deer blind in the middle of nowhere waiting for them to finally spot one of the poor animals and blast them to smithereens so that we could finally get the hell out of there? :feelskek: :feelsUgh:

Err ahem…well anyway…proceeds to go “perform moderation duties” upon the new recruit. :feelsclown:
It's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back