Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will buy some good food now

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I have to go outside to buy some food. I will go for chicken wings and cevapcici, perhaps some beef as well. Let us hope I do not get driver licence mogged that badly.

Enjoy your meal

If you happen to meet Angela Merkel, push her to the ground and curb stomp her (jk)

Avoid the parking lot at all costs bro!

Don't go ER, buddy boyo

Keep your head on the ground so you don't know you are being mogged, otherwise embrace the pain :feelsrope:

Gonna eat doner kebab now. Thanks for ruining my diet. Will start again tomorrow

Get some for me bro

What car do you use for shopping?

source.gif

Avoid the parking lot at all costs bro!

I got brutally mogged and completely destroyed. There was a lot of female driving going on.

Don't go ER, buddy boyo

I have a superior body. This body is actually made to go on a rampage eventually.

Keep your head on the ground so you don't know you are being mogged, otherwise embrace the pain :feelsrope:

I got destroyed man. Female driving is an atrocity.

Gonna eat doner kebab now. Thanks for ruining my diet. Will start again tomorrow

Why is it ruining your diet? Seems legit.

- "Sir, do you want a plastic bag or you carry directly your groceries to your car?"
- "I-Ich bin ein opfer von driver licence pill..."

- "Sir, do you want a plastic bag or you carry directly your groceries to your car?"
- "I-Ich bin ein opfer von driver licence pill..."

I cried man.