Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will build myself up to sui.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Little by little, slowly I will build up the courage to commit suicide. I'm still a long way off, but eventually I will beat my anxiety, grab that noose and get it over with.

Little by little, slowly I will build up the courage to commit suicide. I'm still a long way off, but eventually I will beat my anxiety, grab that noose and get it over with.
See you tomorrow.

just move to burgerland if you don't already reside there and KSG your brains out

rent a truck bro

Have you tried SSRIs or St. John's Wort? Hookers? Another country? Really should exhaust your options in my opinion before that.

Cope, never rope

Signature reply: Take growth hormones

>choosing a method with the highest failure rate
>choosing a method most likely to lead to becoming a quadriplegic

Enjoy living life as a cripple OP! The only thing worse than being an incel is being a disabled incel.

COPE DONT ROPE!
COPE DONT ROPE!
COPE DONT ROPE!

That's what I've been doing, I don't want to fake it like a foid does for attention