Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will begin to hatmax from now on

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
For some reason, I look better and younger with a hat on. I think I will wear a hat whenever I leave the house.

just tf2maxx theory

For some reason, I look better and younger with a hat on. I think I will wear a hat whenever I leave the house.
hat max ks legit especially if the norwood reaper targets you

YeeHaw! :y'all:

The guy from my college who had seen me only with a cap so far and said that I look much younger than 30 told me I look completely different and "like professor Xavier from X-Men" upon seeing me without the cap.

The only thing that comforts me is that I know it's over even with a cap, since I was wearing one in all my approaches in the last years.

might as well wear a brad pitt facial mask tbh

might wear a doorag kek

what kind of hat youll wear

a baseball cap or perhaps something more stylish like a flatcap?

Let the hat flow!

Use the brim to conceal your stare.
Use the brim to conceal your stare.

just tf2maxx theory
Number of unusual hats>Looks>>>>>Money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Turd size>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Personality
jfl if you don't have at least 1, it's over

I wear a hat everytime I leave the house now. I look younger and better looking with a hat. It frauds the hairline I guess. Gotta cover up the balding and greying.

You have to hatMAXX bro!

I hatmaxxed in winter, and it improved my looks because the hat looked good and it concealed my receding hairline.