Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WILL BECOME TALL AS THOR

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure

5 more minutes of listening left see ya later virgins im gonna fucking slay I just need to grow 8 inches, any minute now

You are never for sure what these frequencies are actually casting into your brain. They could be sissy hypnosis for all we know. And you dumbasses listen to it lol

You are never for sure what these frequencies are actually casting into your brain. They could be sissy hypnosis for all we know. And you dumbasses listen to it lol
it would be kinda funny if those subliminal videos worked but people behind them would set frequencies to those that make you shorter

it would be kinda funny if those subliminal videos worked but people behind them would set frequencies to those that make you shorter
That wouldn’t be funny for any one who listened to them though

Just pseudosciencemaxx. One of them has to be right eventually!

No subliminal for your height

exactly. It could literally be anything

Actually there have been a handful of channels that drove people into suicidal thoughts and bad moods thx to hidden affirmations and both got closed because of that. They were called MindPower and Rose subliminals I think.

Just improve your personality bro

just lol at the currycels comments

Foids require 6'6" minimum

@LastGerman Is 7 foot tall

Binaural beats

I just want to be 5'11 at least

subliminals are the biggest of all copes
I mean I've tried them before and they can easily change things as personality and behaviour (which are useless anyway)
For physical aspects I think not

I mean I've tried them before and they can easily change things as personality and behaviour (which are useless anyway)
For physical aspects I think not
personality is a physical trait

personality is a physical trait
in theory yes but it can be easily changed (not saying that height or face can)
read my comment above about the channels who got closed down because people went suicidal, they can change behaviour

in theory yes but it can be easily changed (not saying that height or face can)
read my comment above about the channels who got closed down because people went suicidal, they can change behaviour
maybe later busy postmaxxing rn

The average chad in straya