Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will become a true Ubermensch

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
While I was busy making food for myself, my eyes went to the television. There it was, a female 16 years old picked up her other female friend with her own car... How is this even possible? This should not even be possible in the first place. This is outrages. I had to do breathing techniques to overcome this situation. It was too much. I hate it so much, you cannot even imagine. Whenever I witness such situation, my body gets warm, ready to fight.
This is fucking pathetic. My existence is pathetic. It has to stop.
Guess what I am about to do right now? I will purchase some ZMA online. I will then consume it before sleep, only to fap inside of my own body later on. My manly liquid will be consumed by my guts and muscles. I will live my own best possible outcome, my own potency. Guess what I am about to do next? Indeed, I will go to the local physician to get some growth hormones. I will also buy myself some supplement which is high in zinc, since zinc is a natural aromatase inhibitor. I will be a fucking monster.
I will also hit the gym so abnormally brutal that everyone will be exposed to a great amount of agony. 3 hours is not enough. It has to be 5 hours. But that is not enough either, even combined with my physical workplace. Guess what I am about to do next? I will buy myself some weighting clothings. I will wear it for eternity. I will hit the workplace hard with it. To my body there will be attached at least 20 kg in addition to it. Imagine the pain you will experience wearing it during hitting the gym brutally. My body is shacking to the mere idea of it.
My legs still hurts due to my last workout. I hit the hack squat machine brutally with 130 kg. With this pain I still have to work. Not only my legs hurt, my back, triceps, chest and wrist as well. It feels so good.

I'm in the hopes that one day the driverlicencepill isn't part of all the pills that plague my mind.

How's the driver license going long?
Im gonna be doing mine in 2 months so i hope i manage to do iy, hopefully you too.
Also calm down with the gym, if you pull your muscle that can fuck with your work situation.

Driver lic. pill is everywhere.
Ngl i dont take it seriously.

Whenever I witness such situation, my body gets warm, ready to fight.
That is your body trying to get you to perform a car jacking imho. You get to injure, punch or worse, a foid and you also get a car! And you can drive it without a license, imagine that.

I'm in the hopes that one day the driverlicencepill isn't part of all the pills that plague my mind.

It will be destroyed by me.

How's the driver license going long?

Unfortunately, it will start next week on Thursday for me. This weekend I will do first aid.

Im gonna be doing mine in 2 months so i hope i manage to do iy, hopefully you too.

You really cannot get it quickly in Germany. It is not possible due to its system.

Also calm down with the gym, if you pull your muscle that can fuck with your work situation.

I have to overome it. This Sunday, I will hit the gym for 5 hours.

You get to injure, punch or worse, a foid and you also get a car!

Specially the first one sounds good to me.

And you can drive it without a license, imagine that.

No. Almost every fucking stinky hole has a driver licence, so I need it as well. I will not allow them to beat me. I have to go even further beyond.

get a truck driver license or you'll be no better than most women

You really cannot get it quickly in Germany. It is not possible due to its system.
Thats not true, Im German and I made mine in a Vacation course, took me 2 month to do so.

Exept from that I don't really get what's the deal about the driver license, doesn't make me get a girl at all

Btw which part of Germany are u from? South? heard its harder there

Thats not true, Im German and I made mine in a Vacation course, took me 2 month to do so.

Which is indeed a long time. You even took a vacation course and it took you so long to do it due to its system. I applied myself already to a driving school. My first theory lesson will be on Thursday.

Exept from that I don't really get what's the deal about the driver license, doesn't make me get a girl at all

It is not about that. It is about getting mogged by them.

Btw which part of Germany are u from? South? heard its harder there

Close to Berlin.