Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will be the first human on the face of the earth to die from excessive masturbation

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
Chronic loneliness coupled with a volcano of desires led me to an inevitable downfall. I must admit, I never imagined the direction my life would take.

Just like any addiction, masturbation is harmless at first and provides instant pleasure. But when you realize it, belatedly, you will be stuck in this cycle. You will not seek pleasure for pleasure's sake, but pleasure for relief from pain -- whatever it may be. This subterfuge for escapism from reality feeds back with each repetition. So the more we are immersed in the quicksand, the more constrained we are to leave; years pass and the downward spiral leads us to decline infinitely.

In a meta-analysis of my past, I would say that when I was labeled ugly at school, it created psychological blocks that prevented me from interacting with girls throughout my adult life. Genetic determinism is not as concomitant in the formation of an “incel” as psychosocioeconomic factors. Your family nucleus and the environment in which you grow up are more decisive in your failure or success.

It's probably happened before; you're almost guaranteed to not be the first person who has pushed themselves over the line from self-abuse.

Some porkmonster probably initiated a heart attack or stroke from a similar addiction years ago. Sorry bro, you won't be the first crowned.

I coom 3-4 times a day often. I do it like you said, to numb the pain and occupy my mind, not because my body desires it so much. Unlikely to be fatal though

What are your numbers per day GrAY? 4? 6? Rookie numbers.

I'll be joining u soon bro

I'm not even addicted in the sense that i want to stop and i can't, I just DONT WANT TO STOP

i have no reason to. coommax and goon all u can fuck this life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back