Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I will be directing an incel themed movie

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
@Retardfuel gave me to the idea to direct an incel themed horror movie about an incel who is attacked by an abomination shaped like a female pussy that covers him in pee and acidic goo.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F9l9cti0urwu01.jpg&hash=1cc9c831600df54c8649235ccb700b83

I was thinking it could maybe be an action movie, like a ripoff of predator where a group of incels fight this creature in some deserted jungle. There will be a team of incel mercenaries, one of each race, the blackcel will be the first to be dissolved by the stinky goo.

Just need to figure out who to cast and where to find a cgi team capable of bringing the monster to life. Also what should the monster be called? It will likely be among the most iconic movie monsters of all time so it needs a cool name, I was thinking "stinkus roast beef flapus".

Will you cast your friend, the guy who was the live action Aladdin? He can’t get work due to him being ethnic

You should make a movie where an incel astronaut becomes the first man to walk on Mars

Another movie idea an incel becomes President

Will you cast your friend, the guy who was the live action Aladdin? He can’t get work due to him being ethnic
He's not my friend, I know someone who knows him, maybe I can get him to play a fesikhcel character.

Holes dont deserve to be main actors! Its always about putting men DOWN!

Some ideas:
The monster is a dangerous vile creature, capable of infecting incels with parasites

They injest incel commandos into cocoons, where they have forced discharges invested into them to feed parasites

The characters use advanced weapons, power armor, flamethrowers, etc

The shape-shifting monster is capable of infecting incels via yeast smegma spores that transforms them Into fungal zombies

The other type of infection is headcrabs that lunch on heads piercing eyes and taking the whole control, their eyes shaped like anuses and their mouth is like vagina, reeking smell and leaking Rotten cursed gunk

How will you finance the movie ?

How will you finance the movie ?
Selling fesihk at the local market in Cairo.

Maybe selling his sisters to rich JBW american investors also

cast me for the obligatory diversity hire lol

You will literally need millions of dollars to fund it. The best luck you have right now is making a gofundme and getting donations from incels in an attempt to fund the movie.
Might have to go budget on the special effects

@Retardfuel gave me to the idea to direct an incel themed horror movie about an incel who is attacked by an abomination shaped like a female pussy that covers him in pee and acidic goo.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F9l9cti0urwu01.jpg&hash=1cc9c831600df54c8649235ccb700b83

I was thinking it could maybe be an action movie, like a ripoff of predator where a group of incels fight this creature in some deserted jungle. There will be a team of incel mercenaries, one of each race, the blackcel will be the first to be dissolved by the stinky goo.

Just need to figure out who to cast and where to find a cgi team capable of bringing the monster to life. Also what should the monster be called? It will likely be among the most iconic movie monsters of all time so it needs a cool name, I was thinking "stinkus roast beef flapus".
XDXD

You should make a movie where an incel astronaut becomes the first man to walk on Mars

Another movie idea an incel becomes President
And another movie where Starfish Hitler fights Starfish Stalin and wins!

Starfish Hitler is owned by the Kamen rider x series episode 26

can i be the one who kills the fesikh pussy in the end and save the survivors?

im fit for the role of an ethnic champion

Make it an existential horror, really zero it down to what no pussy does to a motherfucker.

Fesikh should be the main plot

Go for it, but to be perfectly honest it's an insanely stupid idea for an incel movie, basically incel version of the blob or the thing, why?!, If I had it my way I'd make a movie about the postal dude that he's an incel but make it not too on the nose to drive people away.

how many of you guys have seen the movie shine?