Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will attempt to get some Linobuxx from Pewdiepie right now!

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
Hey boyos,

As you know, i switched my streams to Dlive recently. Today at 2pm EST Pewdiepie will begin a livestream where he will be giving away lino coins to certain streamers on the platform, i`m going live right now on this link here to try and get some of those, if successful, i will share some with the mods (to help with server costs) and with at least one other boyo on here, don't know how much because that depends on how much pewds will give.

I urge you to check the stream and support it with your viewership today, so we can prove to the cucks and groids that we are united and organized, and that in doing so, we can achieve great things for ourselves, as well as inspire other incels. To be victorious today, is to rub on the face of IT that we are not crabs in a bucket, but an actual support group, where we can vent and support each other, where we can build for ourselves a future that is at least a little bit less shitty than what we have today.

TODAY WE DO NOT LDAR, TODAY WE TRIUMPH! [CLICK THIS FUCKING LINK FOR INCEL VICTORY!]:feelsautistic:

its stuck at "wednesay" loading screen or smth