Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i WILL ascend.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

I know it can be done. I will start gymmaxing, moneymaxing and then surgerymaxing when i'm ready. I can ascend past a super incel.

Last edited:
We will be here, to catch you after your inevitable descent into furious rage and soul-sucking despair.

you will still be ethnic

I’m planning on doing the last two.

I wish i was first worlder and could do this. Country loterry

good luck boyo. we'll always be here for u

You will be brought down to earth with a bang. The only reason you feel the need to ascend is because your peers shunned you for having indicators of faulty genes.

I think you’re setting yourself up for disappointment tbh but I still wish you luck.

We will be here, to catch you after your inevitable descent into furious rage and soul-sucking despair.

Indeed.

What goes up, must come down.

Ehh, good for you buddy. That's a good attitude to have, much better than my "just rot and wait to die cause I'm living in hell" attitude.

I hereby declare I dont give a shit

Good luck. Try not to be too pathetic about it.

Enjoy your landwhale betabux that will cuck you after you hit the gym 3 times a week for 3 years and spending $100,000 on getting surgery done.

Just depends where you are on the looks ladder..if you are bearley an incel almost a low tier normy then go for it.. trucel? Prob setting yourself up for failure..

I say good luck and go all out!

Weekly "I will put in all this effort that will take several years just to get me the slightest chance of betabuxxing a post-wall roastie, I won't give up after a few months I swear!" thread.

I know it can be done. I will start gymmaxing, moneymaxing and then surgerymaxing when i'm ready. I can ascend past a super incel.

Once you ascend, it won't be long until you make an account at Mgtow.com

The state of the dating market is screwed up... hypergamy is rampant and these foids show no mercy.

Hopefully you won't rope from the sick sadistic things these foids will put you through.

Like making you jump through endless hoops for scraps of attention and then sleeping with one of your chad friends that showed zero effort.

I want you to ascend boyo... but just remember you are heading into suicide fuel territory.

Last edited:
Ascension for normies ain't shit as they live life on easy-medium difficulty but as incels the goal of ascension in this game of life is somewhere between very hard and impossible. If you are able to ascend against all the odds as incel you have beaten one of the hardest games out there, the game of life, and the amount of pleasure the ascension will give you is incomprehensible.

Ascension for normies ain't shit as they live life on easy-medium difficulty but as incels the goal of ascension in this game of life is somewhere between very hard and impossible. If you are able to ascend against all the odds as incel you have beaten one of the hardest games out there, the game of life, and the amount of pleasure the ascension will give you is incomprehensible.

You're selling him a false dream.

These foids have over-inflated ego's because of the plethora of options they have available and see all men as peasants

The only pleasure is 15 minutes of bed bouncing he'll experiencing.. the rest of the time is being a servitude for the foid.

If you think a foid can pair bond and/or be sweet kind and caring.. you're living in the 1950's..

Most foids have high body counts which makes them act cold and distant to all men becuase they're just another wallet or dick with legs on their notch count.