Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
@uninstall you are an inspiration, I tried to approach a milf but she giga ignored me... I felt like shit the rest of the day...

Approaches 14/9/2018

Let's go.

The streets are waiting for me.

Bitches ....be ready.

I am coming.

1. She said thank you and bounced. Weird voice.

Let's go

2. Epic - I kinda rejected a bitch

She was outside of a shop. She was working in it but l didn't know it at the time.

Once l approached her l saw her badge.

So I opened with my line.

Then l asked for her name.

She said: why?

I said good bye then...

Then she said: what? What's happening to you?

I looked at her and bounced.

I ain't playing games u POS.

3. What is your name?

It doesn't matter.

Lmfao. 99% of all disinterested foids give me this answer to this question.

AWALT.

4.lgnore but the circumstances were kinda weird due to the surrounding traffic. And my intonation was not perfect.

5.l am in a hurry....

Would you be in a hurry for Chad POS ....

6.lmfao

I approached some clothes Maxx 7, kinda aging, walking her dog.

that bitch was boner inducing

She ignored me.

7. What can l say...

Approached some make up maxxed 5,6,7 who the fuck knows what's underneath the fake up.

We exchanged a few lines while she was walking away.

8.lgnored by some POS plain Jane.

9. Omega ignore in the mall by some girl chatting

10.ignore with a smile.. she did not know what to say

11.ignore without a smile

Damn she was ugly AF but good body

532 to go

P.S. That bitch from yesterday still has not written to me.
@uninstall you are an inspiration, I tried to approach a milf but she giga ignored me... I felt like shit the rest of the day...

thanks brah

it's common, especially if you approached her on the street

i have never had one single receptive milf ever - all ignores
@uninstall Please tag me when you reach 500.
Good luck, sir.

if I remember, I will.

unless i die - it will be next week

Approaches 15/9/2018

I am out of town today. I am in my mom's hometown which is small.

Will try to approach and see what happens.

1. Approached a 4 (that's generous).
She was extremely... extremely nervous.
She fucking blushed.

It turned out that she isn't from that town either.

But is here for study.

She was happy to be approached, but seriously could not handle the pressure.

Yes, approaching is hard, but so is accepting an approach.

It was obvious that she has never been (or rarely) been approached.

Unfortunately, she gave me the l am in a hurry routine when l asked what she is studying here.

I said good luck in life and started writing this.

She turned around lmfao.

Approching in a small town is very bad from prospect perspective.

It is Saturday night and this town is dead.

The population is 100k.
It has a university too.

2. Ignore from a very ugly foid.
(I can't be too picky here.)

It looks like it's been hit by the zombie apocalypse.

3.Omega ignore by some reptile looking redhead

529 to go

Last edited:
You had 2 numbers right? What happened with the other one?

"What's your name - It doesn't matter." is a classic. I've got that tons of times as well.

This thread makes me feel like beginning my approach quest here in Germany as well. Will create a thread. And to OP, GL and keep going towards the 1k goal.

I think when you texted that girl you should have been a bit more concrete and suggested meeting tomorrow. You could have offered to give her a tour of your city and showing her around - you being a local and her not. It probably would have made no difference but it might have.

did you find the place you were looking for - doesn't sound that interesting.

Is it high IQ that I haven't read this thread yet and I will read it full when you approach 1000 femoids? @uninstall

can't wait for the movie adaptation of this thread tbh

I think when you texted that girl you should have been a bit more concrete and suggested meeting tomorrow. You could have offered to give her a tour of your city and showing her around - you being a local and her not. It probably would have made no difference but it might have.

did you find the place you were looking for - doesn't sound that interesting.

bluepill

jfl @ thinking this is the reason

Uninstall, I'm trying to figure this out from ur last post. How long has it been now? A day? Less than a day? The last text you sent to her was: "Did you find the place you were looking for?" Was that it? She hasn't responded? Perhaps she has just been busy or something. don't give up on this one yet, esp. since she seemed willing to engage with you. Try again, man. You are too impatient with this one. Give it some time....I know you're excited and almost close to desperate (notice I did NOT say that you WERE desperate) We all are on here, man. Don't move too fast. Wait until the end of today, or even the end of the weekend.
girls that are interested reply within 2 hours, easily - more than 2 hours it's done

bluepill

jfl @ thinking this is the reason

approaching is blue pill is it not?

unless you are just approaching and saying fuck you - I suppose that's not blue pill.
girls that are interested reply within 2 hours, easily - more than 2 hours it's done
agreed - replying to chad would be like 10 seconds after he's gone round the block.

At this time I think it is clear that uninstall is going to reach 1000 without any success...

Approaching strangers doesn't work. I think we can say this much at this point.

At this time I think it is clear that uninstall is going to reach 1000 without any success...

I think that is the most probable outcome. Even ugly women wont want a man unless they see him as a good catch - which means he needs to have looks charm "good" personality etc and "good" respectable job. An average looking dude can approach 1 million women and find the same because women are all made the same way. The only hope such a man has is to find himself working in a joint with a plain chubby woman who has stopped wasting her time letting chads use her for blow jobs and is looking to settle down. She understands at last she will never land a good looking guy but will settle for a plain Joe that can make her laugh a bit.

This should be retagged to [It's Over] once he passes 500.

in general yes, but sometimes it t

there is only one way to know?

just stay for the ride, bro
This should be retagged to [It's Over] once he passes 500.

no need, brah

let's keep the original title of the movie
can't wait for the movie adaptation of this thread tbh

yes, brah. but I think a book will be better

Suprised you have not gone ER tbh. Has your inhibition lowered considerably since you started? Did you feel nervous when you first started?

Suprised you have not gone ER tbh. Has your inhibition lowered considerably since you started? Did you feel nervous when you first started?

yes

when i started I couldn't say hi to a stranger

in general yes, but sometimes it t

there is only one way to know?

just stay for the ride, bro

no need, brah

let's keep the original title of the movie

yes, brah. but I think a book will be better

Why? Nothing ever happens. You wont get a film or book out of hundreds of failed approaches and two dates that go nowhere.

Why? Nothing ever happens. You wont get a film or book out of hundreds of failed approaches and two dates that go nowhere.
If redpill fags can hawk their shitty advice / tales of “slaying” books, there should be room for one blackpilled no advice / noslay book. And that’s even assuming the WCS (that he fails).

Can't wait for the documentary - "The Black Pill"

If those red pill fags can have do it, why not us?

Approaches 17/9/2018

Ok. Boyos. I am loaded with pizza.

Let's hit the streets.

1. Ugly JB or some shit.

Ignored me. But l consider my first attempt nothing but a warm up.

I try to make it as quickly as possible to lower my inhibition for the day fast.

2.Legit 7 but kinda aging.

Guess what?

She is in a hurry.

I left without letting her finish her sentence.

Offtopic: saw a foid eye fucking some 6'5 normie.

3. Omega ignore from some JB.

0. Approached some hot bitch (maxxed), saw she had a ring and bounced.

4. Insanely hot bitch

I give myself points for approaching her.

Taller than me because of heels, hot body, nice dress,....

I rarely approach bitches this hot.

She walked by me...and ignored me. POS.

5.Got slightly red but bounced.

Aging.

This happens because I target them from far away and sometimes the story changes once we get closer.

6. She literally laughed in my face

Some late twenties looking POS.

It was the nasty laugh.

Buy we go on boyos.

7. Hi. You seem cute. What's up.

I am sorry. Don't talk to me.

Some titty bouncing make up maxxed POS. Fuckable though.

8. Another ignore but i understand why - my approach angle and voice were kinda weak.

9. Ignore with a smile...POS

10. Small talk with some foid. She was 50/50%. There was some interest (I really saw it in her eyes) but she was too uncomfortable/weak to follow through.

519 to go

@David_the_Fugitive @Mr100 are STILL making bluepill bullshit replies jfc. You know how little labor it takes to reply to a text? You can't convince a foid that she wants you. She does or she doesn't and your PUA shit is frankly ridiculous

Have you thought about being a YouTuber and doing hidden cam approaches? You could be the next big thing for the incel movement

Approaches 18/9/2018

Sore throat brahs.

But l am going to make those bitches scream.

I am in the mall to buy a shirt.

That cuck song "u let her go" is playing

How ironic.

1. Ignore from a milf smoking a cigarette. Poor choice of target.

2. Omega receptive. Extremely attractive FACE WITHOUT heavy make up.

But wait for it?

She is married.

I thought the ring was just an accessory as it looked like pot metal.

3.Ignore from some bitch that looked like a Reese widerspoon clone.

4. Small talk with a bitch with popping tits. Face wise a six with make up. She did not know how to react.z

5. Ignore without looking at me. Kept her eyes on her phone. {in this case looks are obviously NOT a factor}

6.Very cute blonde.

Hi. You look sympathetic.

You too.

(Out of close to 500 approaches this is the second time a foid responds like that to me)

However, she didn't stop and bounced.

7. Ignore from a JB. The approach circumstances were not Good. She was walking too fast.

Offtopic: a car pressured me into the side of the road and I had to pass through some pot holes - I would not be surprised if my rim is bended...tomorrow I may wake up with a flat tyre.

8. Small talk with a make up maxxed 5.

After a few line, she stood and bounced.

I think was slightly afraid but am not sure.

511 to go

Approaches 19/09/2018

Yeah. Time To hit it again.

Two pizza are in me.

Bike is with me. I am wearing a sweaty jersey.

Let's make them roasties mad.

1. I rejected her lmfao

Approached some foid but l didn't see how old and wrinkly she is from far.

So when l dropped the line, she said what and l saw her for who she is and bounced.

She stood there not understanding wtf had just happened.

But to be honest, her intonation was nasty. She would have rejected me probably.

2. Omega ignore (may have approached her before not sure).

Some milf witnessed but who cares.

3.Approached some 6'4 whore just for fun. She pretended l don't exist.

POS should be honored to be approached by uninstall.

4. Looked hot but had glasses so who the fuck nose.

She said something l didn't hear and there's that.

My throat is still sore. Bought some candies. This should help my intonation.

5. You already told me that

Lmfao. I have not been here in a long time and they are already repeating.

6. Another ignore.

A voice at back of my mind told me that l have approached her before but l don't really know.

Today is not my day.

I approached a duo and saw that one of the girls gave her fb and then blocked me.

I just bounced.

7. Complete ignore. Looked at me like l am a POS.

8. Epic approach YOU PROBABLY WANT TO READ THIS

I passed by a theater. There were people waiting outside probably for some spectacle.

On one of the benches I saw A FOID THAT I USED TO SEE FREQUENTLY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD YEARS AGO.

I AM POSITIVE that she had some interest in me...I mean that's how I felt it at the time. I was young and shit. I used to see her very often in the bus too. She is cute.

So, what do I do? I do a u-turn with my bike. Go straight to the theater. At first, I pretended that I was reading something there, but then I turned and looked at her.

She looked at me too. I am positive that she recognized me. If my life depends on it, I would say that she recognized me.

I went to her and said - you look familiar. Are you from neighborhood X?

She: "My grandmother is from there. Probably this is why you recognize me."

She wasn't very receptive. Sadly. I asked her how old she is. She said 25 with pain in the voice. (the wall).

So, I decided to bounce. But after 10 meters. I said to myself: GO THERE AND FINISH THE APPROACH, YOU COWARD.

so, I make a u-turn again and return.

She said that she was waiting for two of her gfs, but they weren't there yet.

The bench next to her was free so I sat next to her. She was on her tablet.

This is when I dropped the question: DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?

She said yes.

I said: Have a good life and left.

This approach was harder because I l knew the bitch from the past and had some expectations.

I can't say that she was a oneitis for me, but I definitely had something for her and thought that she does so too. Maybe she did..but who knows.

So, to all the oneitis fags, just go and do it.

9. Approached a smoking hit bitch in a red dress. Ofc she had make up. She touched her head instinctively (sign of discomfort).

But didn't stop for chatting.

Boyos.

2 more and 500 is a reality.

This is the night we reach 50%.

10. Laughed her ass off in a somewhat positive way but didn't stop for chatting.

Just did some tehee giggle.

11. Approached some foid with headphones. She didn't even remove them. Just looked at me. Then at her shoes and left.

I wish l had something epic for 500 but l don't boyos.

Well. This is it.

50% done.

All I can say is thank u all forntge support.

I really couldn't have done this without you.

Yes. Let's go home now.

The lights are on. The bike.

Time to peddle.

500 to go.

This thread is the perfect proof that it IS over for us.

500! You're amazing.

You're halfway there? Do you feel like you do it any better now that you've done so many or is it all the same?

500! You're amazing.

You're halfway there? Do you feel like you do it any better now that you've done so many or is it all the same?

I am better for sure, but still not where I want to be

I can approach any woman in isolation, but sometimes the surrounding audience makes it harder for me and l chicken out.

Congrats buddy for mighty and inconceivable 500. Only If I could do one, makes me feel so voluntary. Looking forward some dates in the next run.

I really wish there was video of all of this.

Uninstall is going to get laid with an ethnic foid on his 1002nd approach. I'm telling you...

There are two factors that make daygame pretty hard:

First one being the fact that you cannot anticipate the reaction of the woman that you cold-approach, she can either be the most receptive person or a total cunt.

The second is generally the environment, the people,etc..all of those contribute to give you the impression of being monitored, judged and this is virtually threatening (even though you are not doing anything wrong when doing Daygame legally speaking).

Mad prop to you OP, but we're expecting you to work on yourself (looks-wise obviously) in order to increase the success.

You have crazy endurance to have gotten this far. Maybe try changing up the routine somehow.

There are two factors that make daygame pretty hard:

First one being the fact that you cannot anticipate the reaction of the woman that you cold-approach, she can either be the most receptive person or a total cunt.

The second is generally the environment, the people,etc..all of those contribute to give you the impression of being monitored, judged and this is virtually threatening (even though you are not doing anything wrong when doing Daygame legally speaking).

Mad prop to you OP, but we're expecting you to work on yourself (looks-wise obviously) in order to increase the success.

true

i looks as best as I could possibly look right now

i ain't fucking changing for some cunts

i ain't fucking cutting my face for some cunts

they don't fucking deserve it

500, quite the milestone. You have approached 500 times and the vast majority you were treated like crap, or treated nice only to be treated poorly in the not so distant future. Keep hassling the bitches, and look forward to reading the second half of your quest. You may find that more and more approaches will be with foids you have already approached, are there any new locations you can get to for some new meat? Ignore those random bluepill comments saying you need better 'pick up' lines or waiting x amount of hours for phone calls or whatever, the blackpill is the truth and so continue your prescription. If you were Chad this would all be very opposite.

Also, apologies if this is not needed, but tagging @SergeantIncel since was asked to be notified at 500, and haven't seen a tag yet.

532 more rejections till you go ER

I wish I wasn't banned from TRP subreddit so I could link this thread over there :fire::fire::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I don't understand how you can keep doing this, this kind of approach only works for chadlites and chads. Even normies would struggle with this shit.

I like how this thread will never be shown on IT.

at a 1000 he reveals this was just a big LARP. :feelskek:

Approaches 20/9/2018

Ate two pizzas again.

1. Some soon to be milf...

I approached her feeling strong.

She said get away from me quietly.

Offtopic: some blonde with a BBC walking around.

Could not see their faces though.

2. Insanely good duo approach

Hi. Which one of you likes me the most?

What?

(I repeat)

Why are you asking us that?

Because l want to know.

Or maybe you are just playing with us?

How?

U want one of us to fall in your trap.

Trap? No trap. The thing is usually every girl likes me. So l just ask who likes me more.

Well. We will have to discuss it. It will take time.

How will l know the answer? (I looked at her bag implying the obvious - phone)

You will have to use your telepathic powers.

Ok. Bye.

They were very chatty but also ugly - big tits though. One of them was fat.

They looked ok from far away.

0. Approached some foid. She had a ring and l bounced.

4. Blonde Stacy. Massive make up and lipstick.

Looked at me with the corner of her eyes and bounced.

5. Cute girl with retarded lipstick.

My intonation was decent. People we're listening. She said thank you and bounced.

6. Are u cute?

No. Enters the store.

Spontaneous approach.

Oftopic: Saw a foid about to cry. Thought about approaching but then decided to let her fucking cry.

7. Approached a duo - one of them wanted to hit me

So l approached a duo again

Some tall 6'4 foid and her redhead womanlet friend.

Hi. Which one of you likes me more?

Get the fuck out of here with your bicycle right now.

Why? (Looking into her eyes like a killer)

I am not in the mood

I just asked a question.

(Silence)

Well, l guess you both like me.

The redhead started laughing (she could have been receptive, but her cock blocking friend was in her cycle.)

Both it is, l said and left.

8. Approached a foid in front of the duo.

Lmfao.

She ignored me though.

Bad day. Time to go home.

9. Ignored - face burried in phone.

10. APPROACHED A FOID WITG HER MOTHER

Lmfao

Entered a mall store (reserve) with my bike.

WENT TO A FOID WITH AN OLDER WOMAN THAT SHARED SIMILARITIES WITH HER AND SAID:

Hi. You look sympathetic. Girl

They looked at me like l am nuts.

IF THAT AIN'T LOW INHIBITION. NOTHING IS

11. Some foid with crossed arms gave me the silent treatment. POS.

489 to go.
I like how this thread will never be shown on IT.

they know about it

i have another thread featured there (about how I want to fuck some bitches at work) and they talked about my approaches too.
I wish I wasn't banned from TRP subreddit so I could link this thread over there :fire::fire::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

they will say I don't lift enough

Have you ever been this low inhib? The duo approaches are the best tbh, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.