Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will always live with my mother.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I calculated and even if I had decent job and saved ALL of my monthly income without spending a dime I would have to work for 15 years to afford a small 20 square meters apartment on outskirts of a small city. JFL. I hate my fucking country piece of shit retarded prices and politicians.
And the prices keep going up, 10% a year. Becuase only good investments are apartments rich fags buy like 10 of them and rent them for insane prices. There is no hope. I’m considering leaving this country I’m treated worse than shit here. But where?

What's your country pewpew?

Stupid half slav shithole called Pooland.
Yeah man, you've got to get the fuck out. Luckily as an EU member state, it should be easy to move to literally anywhere else, tell me, what languages do you speak besides English and Polish pewpew?

Yeah man, you've got to get the fuck out. Luckily as an EU member state, it should be easy to move to literally anywhere else, tell me, what languages do you speak besides English and Polish pewpew?
I only speak English and polish. I learned German in school but I can say like 5 sentences.

Can’t see myself functioning alone

I only speak English and polish. I learned German in school but I can say like 5 sentences.
German is likely the most useful language you can learn right now, I would suggest living in a country such as Switzerland or Germany as those countries typically have high wages and in the case of Germany the cost of living is actually quite low there. (Recommend Munich for Germany)

As for an alternative option if you don't want to learn German you should come to the US, purely because wages are quite high and in some cities, the cost of buying a home is quite low. The only issue is that the US has pretty shitty people and the fact that it will take forever for anyone at all to get a visa in the first place pewpew.

German is likely the most useful language you can learn right now, I would suggest living in a country such as Switzerland or Germany as those countries typically have high wages and in the case of Germany the cost of living is actually quite low there. (Recommend Munich for Germany)

As for an alternative option if you don't want to learn German you should come to the US, purely because wages are quite high and in some cities, the cost of buying a home is quite low. The only issue is that the US has pretty shitty people and the fact that it will take forever for anyone at all to get a visa in the first place pewpew.
I’m thinking about Germany. But I would need to spend a lot of time learning German before going there.
Living in US would be perfect. I visited it many times and it’s very nice. But yeah getting a visa is hard.

I’m thinking about Germany. But I would need to spend a lot of time learning German before going there.
Living in US would be perfect. I visited it many times and it’s very nice. But yeah getting a visa is hard.
Here's a question so that I can gauge just about how hard it would be to get a visa.

So, do you have a certification in any trade? A college degree maybe? Do you have any/what is your job experience pewpew?

Prices for a space are getting higher

Same, it's too expensive to own a house.

Gonna make it somehow brocel :feelsYall:

Here's a question so that I can gauge just about how hard it would be to get a visa.

So, do you have a certification in any trade? A college degree maybe? Do you have any/what is your job experience pewpew?
I haven’t even finished high school yet :feelscry:

I haven’t even finished high school yet :feelscry:
Well, if you dropped out then I would recommend getting a GED (or the equivalent in Poland) then going to a college to study something lucrative and in-demand such as Engineering or Computer Science for wagemaxxing and the fact that they are very easy to find work visas for (develop your German while doing all this). You could do that or you could pick up a useful trade such as being a mechanic or electrician, this will open opportunities for getting in due to having a skilled trade pewpew.

I calculated and even if I had decent job and saved ALL of my monthly income without spending a dime I would have to work for 15 years to afford a small 20 square meters apartment on outskirts of a small city. JFL. I hate my fucking country piece of shit retarded prices and politicians.
And the prices keep going up, 10% a year. Becuase only good investments are apartments rich fags buy like 10 of them and rent them for insane prices. There is no hope. I’m considering leaving this country I’m treated worse than shit here. But where?
Mortgages arent available to you?

Well, if you dropped out then I would recommend getting a GED (or the equivalent in Poland) then going to a college to study something lucrative and in-demand such as Engineering or Computer Science for wagemaxxing and the fact that they are very easy to find work visas for (develop your German while doing all this). You could do that or you could pick up a useful trade such as being a mechanic or electrician, this will open opportunities for getting in due to having a skilled trade pewpew.
I have my finals in May but honestly I’m very anxious about them and it doesn’t seem like I will get any good score. But if I will I plan to study either Informatics and Econometrics (it’s one degree) or just informatics.

I have my finals in May but honestly I’m very anxious about them and it doesn’t seem like I will get any good score. But if I will I plan to study either Informatics and Econometrics (it’s one degree) or just informatics.
I wish the best of luck to you.

And, if you don't mind me asking, I was personally wondering what Europeans think of Americans? I've always had aspirations to move to Germany as well, but I'm not sure because from what I've seen most Europeans don't like Americans pewpew.

I wish the best of luck to you.

And, if you don't mind me asking, I was personally wondering what Europeans think of Americans? I've always had aspirations to move to Germany as well, but I'm not sure because from what I've seen most Europeans don't like Americans pewpew.
I don’t really know about Germany. In Poland it depends. There sure are stereotypes like all Americans are fat and stupid but it’s mostly coping and jealousy. America is seen as land of millionaires and guns.

I'm fuckin stuck in slavlands for the rest of my life.Even Poland mogs the shithole I live in.Cannot even moneymaxx.The westerncels on here mog me to a serious case of self harm.I'm starting to consider suicide as the only way to escape this nightmare.I have no future

I'm fuckin stuck in slavlands for the rest of my life.Even Poland mogs the shithole I live in.Cannot even moneymaxx.The westerncels on here mog me to a serious case of self harm.I'm starting to consider suicide as the only way to escape this nightmare.I have no future
Brutal:feelsbadman:

Can relate ngl

Brutal. Cant imagine what it's like to live in deep slavlands like Russia or Ukraine.

over for parentcels, I wish I could be a teen forever