Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will always be a virgin even if i ascend

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Assuming a miracle happened and i ascended to be a human level and now i'm bangable to a 2/10 landwhale, i'd still never touch a woman with a 10 foot pole. I carry nothing but balding and other shit genes in my DNA, even if i had a fullhead again i would still not deserve to have any woman whatsoever.

The only thing i deserve is being forcefully departed by the government to the Himalayas or some shit to die alone there with my shit genes.

If you ascend you can't be a virgin.

Ascend means sex with a foid. 2/10 landwhale is the same as sex with an inkwell.

But is that what "ascend" means? I thought "ascend" meant "have sex."
It has different meanings depending on your perspective. In my opinion, getting better looking still counts as ascension, but others might consider ascension is having sex with a woman.
Ascend means sex with a foid. 2/10 landwhale is the same as sex with an inkwell.
It depends on your definition and perspective tbh. Getting better looking still counts as ascension in my book.

Ascending usually means having sex... for free... with someone you wanted to have sex with.

Unless you mean ascending from incel to volcel.

And why are you cucking yourself? The world hates us enough, we don't have to be helping them.

your life will still be miserable tho, sad shit

You won't pass on your balding genes if you have a son. It's in the X chromosome. You'll only pass it on to a daughter, who will not bald, but then your grandson has a 50% of balding. That's why you need to check the mother's father to see if balding will happen. You never have to worry about passing your balding genes, but only if the mother of your child has that gene.

You won't pass on your balding genes if you have a son. It's in the X chromosome. You'll only pass it on to a daughter, who will not bald, but then your grandson has a 50% of balding. That's why you need to check the mother's father to see if balding will happen. You never have to worry about passing your balding genes, but only if the mother of your child has that gene.
Balding is only one of the criteria. He's also likely short, facially fucked and who knows what else. He'd be putting his kid through too many gambles, since he's at best getting an ugly femoid with shit genes like him to mate with.

Balding is only one of the criteria. He's also likely short, facially fucked and who knows what else. He'd be putting his kid through too many gambles, since he's at best getting an ugly femoid with shit genes like him.
I didn't know that. The original post says "balding and other shit genes," so I assumed balding was the worst of it.

I got the bald gene from my father. My mother's family has zero balding.