Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I went to the supermarket and I swear everybody had a girlfriend except me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
And the ones who didn't were talking on the phone with their "sweethearts" and their "babes". I felt so pathetic being there alone. I tried to avoid them as much as possible but it was useless. Couples were FUCKING EVERYWHERE. I feel so miserable right not.

There's a brand new bottle of vodka in my table and I'm deciding whether I should drink it all at once to drown my misery or die from an intoxication, I don't give a shit about my life no more.

lol man i see the same thing
women always want to be there if their guy is going shopping, or to a cake shop or whatever
don't care because at the big supermarket i can at least cope by buying whatever i want

everyone?

for me it's a mix, some are couples, some aren't

that's brutal af

Life is a party and you are not invited :feelsree:

Mogs me because vodka

I actually don't see that many couples (hate that word) in stores thankfully, but it is worse when the stores are closer to college towns.