Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I went to the office alone with no one there today

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
And it was extra comfy. I get office tier air con, chairs, desk and a monitor etc all to myself.

Then I can walk round the office to stretch my legs when I have sat for too long.

No wonder all the bosses demand a big office room just for themselves. Its incredibly comfy.

Probably the only good day I had in my current job.

i dont know what a office is. never been inside one.

what did you eat for lunch?
were you more productive than normal or did you slack off?
all my people are working from home but my bosses wont let me work from home since somebody needs to be in the office i guess so ive been fucking coming in. they dont reply to my emails so ive just been bored watching youtube and posting here

rotmaxx there

sounds like a dream tbh, I'm perpetually stuck in a small room with 5 boomers

And it was extra comfy. I get office tier air con, chairs, desk and a monitor etc all to myself.

Then I can walk round the office to stretch my legs when I have sat for too long.

No wonder all the bosses demand a big office room just for themselves. Its incredibly comfy.

Should’ve had a fap

:feelsokman:
My place work was an open space among other wagies. Didn't like it so I took all my stuff and went to a floor that was still under construction so there was nobody there, not even the builders. Fortunately, I found an office there with a table and a chair and it was all my own.
I worked there everyday for 3 months (I would also take a 30 min nap there sometimes), my coworkers never saw me and thought I left.
It was the most comfiest experience.

Also, for some reason, I wanna headpat the qt in your avi.

most places that are public are empty

sounds like hell tbh
what do you work as , if i may ask ?
I don't know how it is called in English, but I have to take attendance in uni and then make a list of students and warm them if they are skipping too many classes or if some teacher couldn't make it and classes are suspended