Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to the mall

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
Just to have a breakdown when I got home as I saw 12-13 yo couples making out, I’ve missed out and got fucking tera mogged by these kids

Just to have a breakdown when I got home as I saw 12-13 yo couples making out, I’ve missed out and got fucking tera mogged by these kids
that is absolutely brutal my nigga

Tell them to go back to mexico

wtf where do you live that has 12 year olds kiss each other in public

I also went yesterday to buy new shoes for the gym. There are jb’s everywhere dressed like whores wearing next to nothing.

I went to KFC and I saw a guy of like 18 talking about his girlfriend and I thought "you're way too young to have a girlfriend"

Btw wtf you average like 200 posts a day

that's why you order things online or go to stores like walmart where everyone is ugly or old.
stop dealing with these asshole teens and preteens who love to advertise their happiness and youth and rub it in your face.

Brutal shit, I constantly come across people like that albeit not that young
I've grown so used to being mogged 24/7 its normal for me

Brutal, am glad I don't go out much

I went to KFC and I saw a guy of like 18 talking about his girlfriend and I thought "you're way too young to have a girlfriend"

Btw wtf you average like 200 posts a day
Joined Tuesday at 12:55 PM

alt or Infiltration.