Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went to the grocery store.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
So I get the rice I came for and proceed to the self checkout. The line was long and it extended into a foidcare isle behind it. :feelsUgh:

As I’m approaching the line it’s moving forward at an above average pace, but there was a gap in the line, so people could walk past. The gap in the line rejoined In the foid isle.

I get there and happen to notice this foid to the left of me, which had a full basket of shopping placed on the floor. It looked like it was somewhat standing in the queue, but it’s eyes and attention were fixated heavily on the foid products in the isle by the behind the checkout.:feelswhat:

So I decided to stand directly behind the foid to see if it moved. As I’m doing that I notice another foid comes and stands in front of her in the line JFL. So I join the line, behind the original foid & ask the foid “Are you in the queue?”. It responded by hesitantly rotating it’s head towards me & giving me with a nasty foid snarl & look of repulsion.:feelsree:

The cunt only turned back around after the foid who took her place, came behind us & said ‘sorry I didn’t know you were in the queue’, to which it responds by kicking it’s shopping basket along the floor toward the checkout in a sulk. :feelshaha:

:feelshehe::soy::soy: It was just my bad personality.

You didn't take a shower, pal

Honestly I end up fuming mad when I read stories like this. I hate foids man

I hate going to grocery stores

It wasn’t because she was repulsed by looks, she sensed my misogyny when I tried to help her :soy: :soy:
Her toxic personality detector went off and she could sense that you posted here :soy::soy:

Its ur bad personality :soy:

next time force her to deep throat the shopping basket and if it won't go in her mouth kick the basket down her throat then ask her if she can breath then take a selfie, pat yourself on the back and spend the rest of the day feel good.

next time force her to deep throat the shopping basket and if it won't go in her mouth kick the basket down her throat then ask her if she can breath then take a selfie, pat yourself on the back and spend the rest of the day feel good.
Based
So I get the rice I came for and proceed to the self checkout. The line was long and it extended into a foidcare isle behind it. :feelsUgh:

As I’m approaching the line it’s moving forward at an above average pace, but there was a gap in the line, so people could walk past. The gap in the line rejoined In the foid isle.

I get there and happen to notice this foid to the left of me, which had a full basket of shopping placed on the floor. It looked like it was somewhat standing in the queue, but it’s eyes and attention were fixated heavily on the foid products in the isle by the behind the checkout.:feelswhat:

So I decided to stand directly behind the foid to see if it moved. As I’m doing that I notice another foid comes and stands in front of her in the line JFL. So I join the line, behind the original foid & ask the foid “Are you in the queue?”. It responded by hesitantly rotating it’s head towards me & giving me with a nasty foid snarl & look of repulsion.:feelsree:

The cunt only turned back around after the foid who took her place, came behind us & said ‘sorry I didn’t know you were in the queue’, to which it responds by kicking it’s shopping basket along the floor toward the checkout in a sulk. :feelshaha:

:feelshehe::soy::soy: It was just my bad personality.
“Queue” what are you, british? Jfl

she detected your online activities and was disgusted by your misogyny

Her personality detector picked up on your toxic misogyny when she saw your face.

Her personality detector picked up on your toxic misogyny when she saw your face.
she detected your online activities and was disgusted by your misogyny
Bluepillers actually believe this
14E26F4F 36DE 4244 B15B B47352AD9617

Idk why she had a full basket of shopping @ the self checkout. Foid was too stupid to get a trolley.
Based

“Queue” what are you, british? Jfl
Not really, I just Larp as one.

Last edited: