Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to the grocery store and saw nothing but Chad's and Stacie's.

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
I went to the grocery store today early because I like to avoid crowds and I saw a bunch of Chad's and Stacie's chatting it up in parking lot. I didn't want to go to another grocery store so I went inside quickly as I can and I didn't pay no attention to them and also when ever there attractive girls around I just try to avoid them the best I can. Once I got all my shit and got to the checkout one of the Chad's and Stacie's from parking lot were literally right behind me making out I couldn't get out of line because I was next and I over heard there small talk about "how great time they had together last night and can't wait to do it again". I literally want to fucking die right then and there after I heard that. Once I got home I just literally lay down on my floor and rot wondering what's the point for my existence if I'm just meant to die lonely miserable fuck.

jesus christ brother fucking order food. fuck that shit. i know ur feel. being surrounded by good looking people leading normal fufilling lives... thank god that the muzzies are terrorising the shit out of europe fucking over the chads n stacies and in the usa thank god for the drug epidemic ruining chads n stacies

You should have killed them and ate their organs.

jesus christ brother fucking order food. fuck that shit. i know ur feel. being surrounded by good looking people leading normal fufilling lives... thank god that the muzzies are terrorising the shit out of europe fucking over the chads n stacies and in the usa thank god for the drug epidemic ruining chads n stacies
I don't want to order food online because it cost more and I like to look at the produce and meat in person and I actually like cooking and it became a new cope for me.
You should have killed them and ate their organs.
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsbaton:

I feel everyone mogs me too.

Where do you live that they're that many good looking people?

This is the new world order. Chad and Stacy touring all around the city while incels are locked in their rooms fappin and playing video games

That's horrifying and I can empathize with you. Just the other day I was at Kroger and had to witness Chad and Stacy making out in the whole foods aisle. I was so disgusted and overcome with outrage that I pushed my shopping cart down the aisle at them with great force. I know it made contact because I heard the guy complaining about getting hit.

This is the new world order. Chad and Stacy touring all around the city while incels are locked in their rooms fappin and playing video games

Until the revolution begins and we organize, train, consolidate our considerable resources and fight the power. History is replete with examples of successful revolutions, even when the odds are strongly in favor of the incumbent power.

Until the revolution begins and we organize, train, consolidate our considerable resources and fight the power. History is replete with examples of successful revolutions, even when the odds are strongly in favor of the incumbent power.
Amen brother

Last edited:
Southern California

The literal epicenter of hedonism, moral decay and the degeneracy of mankind. I think we need to put together a special operations unit like the Quds Force in Iran to repress the disgusting and conspicuously public displays of intimacy which we are all tormented and insulted by.

Southern California
Hell on Earth.

The white people are all really good looking, the Mexicans are more thuggish/masculine than me, the Asians are all rich as hell. Mogged to death.

Everyday I come back from wage slaving I see tons of teenager couples. It's so fucking horrible to see all these people experience what I never have/will.

Hell on Earth.

The white people are all really good looking, the Mexicans are more thuggish/masculine than me, the Asians are all rich as hell. Mogged to death.

How are black guys seen in southern california? Do girls worship them in reality as much as people say?

@Cali_Incel
Dude really, everyone knows California is known for the worst most egomaniacal self centered and image drivin people. Its literally the birth place of the dude bro and stacy stereo type lmao

take a shower bro, they can sense your personality bro, get some game bro. youre just crazy bro, chicks dont think like that bro, you are the issue bro, get your life together bro

How are black guys seen in southern california? Do girls worship them in reality as much as people say?
They are wild as hell. They are super loud and not afraid to act up. Low inhib motherfuckers.

They get girls if they're tall athlete types. Footballmaxxing/basketballmaxxing. Tyrones basically.

Everyday I come back from wage slaving I see tons of teenager couples. It's so fucking horrible to see all these people experience what I never have/will.
Teenage couples make me sick !!!!
@Cali_Incel
Dude really, everyone knows California is known for the worst most egomaniacal self centered and image drivin people. Its literally the birth place of the dude bro and stacy stereo type lmao
I know that but I have to suffer through it seems.

Wtf kind of supermarket do you go to?
My supermarket is filled with obese people and the only hotties are the cashiers.

It just regular supermarket it was just out of blue I saw a bunch of chads and stacies today.

its sucks bro i used to live in LA area thank god i moved to san bernandino county. PURE SUIFUEL I RECOMMENED YOU GTFO OUTTA DERE

kek. this is why I get my groceries delivered to me

I went to the grocery store today early because I like to avoid crowds and I saw a bunch of Chad's and Stacie's chatting it up in parking lot. I didn't want to go to another grocery store so I went inside quickly as I can and I didn't pay no attention to them and also when ever there attractive girls around I just try to avoid them the best I can. Once I got all my shit and got to the checkout one of the Chad's and Stacie's from parking lot were literally right behind me making out I couldn't get out of line because I was next and I over heard there small talk about "how great time they had together last night and can't wait to do it again". I literally want to fucking die right then and there after I heard that. Once I got home I just literally lay down on my floor and rot wondering what's the point for my existence if I'm just meant to die lonely miserable fuck.
Yeah, get out of there.

*I can relate though, from Sydney Australia and this place makes me want to shoot up a random coffee shop just to see how upset the privileged shitheads get before they die.
kek. this is why I get my groceries delivered to me
Yeah that works too tbh. And it's going to be an ethnic man who's going to drop it off, no foid or even a white guy is going to do that. So in a way it's sort of chill too and you can get to know someone else to prevent yourself from an heroing from living such a shit life.