Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to the Beach today.

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
Went alone (as usual)... to take a nice walk and calm myself, and then saw people like this everywhere:

original_group_-_serious_-_leopard.jpg

1402937512_hottest-celeb-beach-couples-zoom.jpg

FUCking left the area faster than Sonic the hedgehog. Here I am at home now --- LDAR!

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

giphy.gif

beach is suicide fuel. i've been forced to go to beaches a few times (as a family trip) and its prime suicide fuel. Going with family is the worse because it's so awkward.

Imagine beach trips with normie friends, the girls hanging out in their bikinis and everyone is sipping beer and having a good time.

beach is suicide fuel. i've been forced to go to beaches a few times (as a family trip) and its prime suicide fuel. Going with family is the worse because it's so awkward.

Imagine beach trips with normie friends, the girls hanging out in their bikinis and everyone is sipping beer and having a good time.
Yep. Going with family while everyone else is either a couple or with friends and having fun and conversation. I dont talk to my family and its awekward and annoying .

Jfl I hate everything, cant go anywhere and expect to enjoy it, lack of company and social ability is a nuisance

Dam props on even going out. Everything outside of this forum is suicide fuel

Man going alone to the beach is just too much.
I go sometimes to the walks by the lakes and it js pretty brutal as well.

For us it is best that we just stay at home and rot and wait for death/suicide.

I can't fucking stand going to the beach or going outside at all really for extended periods of time.

I can't fucking stand going to the beach or going outside at all really for extended periods of time.
Lol imagine going to a nude beach that is crowded. I cant imagine

Lol imagine going to a nude beach that is crowded. I cant imagine

Nude beaches are all old men and couples anyway. You can't hit on anyone at a nude beach unless you mog gigachad.

Went alone (as usual)... to take a nice walk and calm myself, and then saw people like this everywhere:

original_group_-_serious_-_leopard.jpg

1402937512_hottest-celeb-beach-couples-zoom.jpg

FUCking left the area faster than Sonic the hedgehog. Here I am at home now --- LDAR!

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

giphy.gif
The blonde bitch on the right looks like a tranny

going to the beach is fucking suicide fuel

Life itself is suifuel for incels

Currycel at the beach acting retarded to not get rejected.

JFL @ an incel going to the beach

guys in second pic are incel as fuck just be tall theory