Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I went to six flags and there were so many hot foids

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★
I was at six fags gay adventure (which I know is a normie thing but my cousin wanted to go and I was invited so I was like fuck it) but I literally couldn't have fun because there were so many foids wearing slutty outfits. There were more foids that wore slutty outfits then regular girls. And when I mean slutty outfits I don't mean a little skin showing here and there, I'm talking about crop tops, skin tight booty shorts, I have a leggings fetish and 80% of the foids wore the black leggings this drove me up the wall. I didn't wanna ask out anyone because there were a ton of jbs there (that were also dressing slutty) and I have a hard time knowing how old someone is so I said to myself I don't wanna risk it. I was staring at every foids ass the entire time. But the best part was when your waiting in line for a ride, you can get really close to them if you know what im saying :feelshmm:

This place is supposed to be fun but my lust for foids is so great, I couldnt focus on anything happening. I just wanna ascend so bad, I wanna know what it feels like to fuck a girl and there were so many at the park. Half naked right in front of me fuck all I could do is pay attention to their sexy bodies that I will never get.

I never go to places like that anymore. It puts me into a weird state of mind. Fight or flight mode.

I was at six fags gay adventure (which I know is a normie thing but my cousin wanted to go and I was invited so I was like fuck it) but I literally couldn't have fun because there were so many foids wearing slutty outfits. There were more foids that wore slutty outfits then regular girls. And when I mean slutty outfits I don't mean a little skin showing here and there, I'm talking about crop tops, skin tight booty shorts, I have a leggings fetish and 80% of the foids wore the black leggings this drove me up the wall. I didn't wanna ask out anyone because there were a ton of jbs there (that were also dressing slutty) and I have a hard time knowing how old someone is so I said to myself I don't wanna risk it. I was staring at every foids ass the entire time. But the best part was when your waiting in line for a ride, you can get really close to them if you know what im saying :feelshmm:

This place is supposed to be fun but my lust for foids is so great, I couldnt focus on anything happening. I just wanna ascend so bad, I wanna know what it feels like to fuck a girl and there were so many at the park. Half naked right in front of me fuck all I could do is pay attention to their sexy bodies that I will never get.
Dude please find a hooker you need it
Or find god I don't know

I never go to places like that anymore. It puts me into a weird state of mind. Fight or flight mode.
Yeah me too. I just naturally assume the worst, so before making a fool out of myself, or worse, catch a case, I walk away.

Dude absolutely destroy your doll. I wish I had one :feels:

Yeah me too. I just naturally assume the worst, so before making a fool out of myself, or worse, catch a case, I walk away.
I can't even go to the mall because of this reason. Too many cute foids around me puts me into a depression.

Its a park with like roller coasters
oh ok

amusement parks are kiddy shit tbh, can't remember the last time I went for one

like idk why anyone would go there other than some pedo who wants to fuck 6 year olds

but like other than that I don't think adults or older teens should go to amusement parks

I can't even go to the mall because of this reason. Too many cute foids around me puts me into a depression.
Worse is standing in line behind a couple and they're kissing. Even worse is when the guy may as well be a paragon of this forum but has a pretty decent girl :feelsbadman:

Creepshots?
I had to put my phone in a locker i wanted to so badly :cryfeels:
oh ok

amusement parks are kiddy shit tbh, can't remember the last time I went for one

like idk why anyone would go there other than some pedo who wants to fuck 6 year olds

but like other than that I don't think adults or older teens should go to amusement parks
They have really cool rides tho and the tallest roller coaster in the world
Worse is standing in line behind a couple and they're kissing. Even worse is when the guy may as well be a paragon of this forum but has a pretty decent girl :feelsbadman:
I saw a ton of couples that were holding hands it was brutal :feelsrope:

Y’all got the coolER Six Flags. I’m stuck with the one in Georgia that just got flooded and is crawling with trashy hood rats.

Last time I went to Six Flags I came my pants. I recommend everybody go for the ass