Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I went to sit next to two toilets and they got up when I sat down

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Anyway I was in the mall with my mom since she nagged me to go buy clothes for the Passover Seder this Saturday.
at some point she entered the mcdonald's restaurant there and I felt pretty tired and I wanted to sit down. there were not vacant benches or sits other then one chair that was a part of a table for three, which two toilets were sitting in. anyway, not even thinking about it too much and in a pretty low inhib fashion (I was really tired and just wanted to sit down already) I sat in the third vacant seat in the table, not even looking at the two foids sitting beside me since I was browsing in my phone. all of a sudden they started whispering to one another (couldn't tell what they were saying) and after like 6 seconds they immediately got up and left.
I guess it was just my personality that disgusted them.
wanted to kill myself afterwards.
fucking toilets I hope they die of cancer.

Should have showered inkel

did you try the new crispy chicken sandwich? I've been meaning to check it out

Happened to me a few times as well

I rarely consoom jewdonalds

Their personality detectors could sense that you make mysoggykneestick posts on incels.co

Incel trait tbh I can relate.

that's cap, micky d's is a delicacy

and hold up aren't you jewish?
I am but everything is run by jews.
the type of jews that promote hypergamy, zoophilia and degeneracy.

all of a sudden they started whispering to one another (couldn't tell what they were saying) and after like 6 seconds they immediately got up and left.
:feelskek:
Reminds me.

he is an antisemetic jew, i mean i also hate myself
Just because I hate the jewish elite that controls the world doesnt mean Im anti-semitic.
there are based jews that are traditional and say that women belong in the kitchen.
well i mean, you are in israel
I believe we jews need to be isolated from the rest of the world and not associate with anyone but ourselves. thats why I hate jews that arent from Israel for example

well i mean, you are in israel
I think he's talking about Zionists. There's a difference between Jews and Zionists. Actual Jews believe Israel, as it is today, should not exist. They believe it should be "recaptured" via a Messiah, and not by force.

Feminism turned women into schizos

I think he's talking about Zionists. There's a difference between Jews and Zionists. Actual Jews believe Israel, as it is today, should not exist. They believe it should be "recaptured" via a Messiah, and not by force.
ik i'm just joshing him.

jfl cope. the global elite isnt Zionist.
zionism supports capturing land beyond what Israel already has. the jewish global elite wants world domination.

Am I invited for Passover on 27th?

zionism supports capturing land beyond what Israel already has. the jewish global elite wants world domination.
They already did that with Egypt back in the 1960 or 70s, didn't they? They also took the Golan heights from Syria which now officially belongs to Israel. I meant the people in control of Israel (Netanyahu, Bennett, etc.) are not orthodox Jews, but Zionists.

Last edited:
its too oily tbh im not a huge fan

They clearly saw your browsing history.
Did you get any cool clothes? :feelsjuice:

532E3C30 AFC2 4EF5 97A4 0A314B55C3B4

its too oily tbh im not a huge fan

They clearly saw your browsing history.
Did you get any cool clothes? :feelsjuice:
I dress like a normal humanbeing, i dont wear incel tier clothing

whats a passover seder

You sure got a lot of nerve!

Mogger!

must have been their magic personality detectors

They observed your face and height and you were not a chad, hence they got up and left

Something similar to me happened at work a couple of weeks ago.

I sat in the third vacant seat in the table, not even looking at the two foids sitting beside me since I was browsing in my phone. all of a sudden they started whispering to one another (couldn't tell what they were saying) and after like 6 seconds they immediately got up and left.
absolutely brutal

reminds me of the time I was renting a basement suite, and I overhead the foids who lived above out in the back yard talking about "that creepy dude who lives in the basement"

You should get 2,4 more showers ngl

Follow them maximize their discomfort and ruin their day next time

Should have grabbed their hair and forced them sit down.

I rarely consoom jewdonalds
Did you know the meat used for that chain, well a few child abuse victims find their way into the supply after the elites are done with 'em, where else do all the missing kids go every year, no trace of anything.

Did you know the meat used for that chain, well a few child abuse victims find their way into the supply after the elites are done with 'em, where else do all the missing kids go every year, no trace of anything.
hmmm yum yum cunny burgers

Last edited:
Anyway I was in the mall with my mom since she nagged me to go buy clothes for the Passover Seder this Saturday.
at some point she entered the mcdonald's restaurant there and I felt pretty tired and I wanted to sit down. there were not vacant benches or sits other then one chair that was a part of a table for three, which two toilets were sitting in. anyway, not even thinking about it too much and in a pretty low inhib fashion (I was really tired and just wanted to sit down already) I sat in the third vacant seat in the table, not even looking at the two foids sitting beside me since I was browsing in my phone. all of a sudden they started whispering to one another (couldn't tell what they were saying) and after like 6 seconds they immediately got up and left.
They were practicing social distancing brocel, don't take it personally. Stay safe out there and wear your mask

'Soft' rejections by foids are absolutely brutal.
reminds me of the time I was renting a basement suite, and I overhead the foids who lived above out in the back yard talking about "that creepy dude who lives in the basement"
If a woman talks shit about you and refers to you as a "dude", it's over @Copexodius Maximus

Last edited: