Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I went to nice restaurant on my birthday

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
I went to a nice upscale mexican restaurant that opened recently. There I had chicken Chicken fajitas, Burritos, Giac and some blueberry cheese cake. I enjoyed it a lot. Long time since I've gone outside. I already got doxxed on the forum so I might aswell post a pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldve shot up the place, or called immigration on those dirty spics jfl

Looks nice, I hope it was enjoyable.

I really wish I had someone to celebrate my birthdays with but I don't so I don't even bother celebrating them anymore

Looks nice, I hope it was enjoyable.

I really wish I had someone to celebrate my birthdays with but I don't so I don't even bother celebrating them anymore
Don't you have a family?

Nice, hope you enjoyed mang.

Did you have any churros after? Those are good especially with chocolate dip.

happy birthday

thats actually a nice looking restaurant and also u mog me. Belated happy birthday

Yes I did. Everything tasted good tbh
I like the chips they bring out to you with all the dip & stuff, Guacamole mogs salsa imo easily.

Probably explains why most places charge extra for it jfl

I like the chips they bring out to you with all the dip & stuff, Guacamole mogs salsa imo easily.

Probably explains why most places charge extra for it jfl
I agree guacamole simply has more flavour. Salsa is all runny and liquidy. Doesn't have any strong flavor

Brutally mogged me. You are winner of social life, leave this place, this place isn't for you

Dravidian Chadlite mogger

I agree guacamole simply has more flavour. Salsa is all runny and liquidy. Doesn't have any strong flavor
Yeah it doesn’t belong on chips imo, it would be better to coat let’s say Tacos or Burritos imo.

I like nacho cheese dip though.

@Shotgun_in_my_mouth still a fakecel eh?

Happy Bday!!! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Happy Birthday, buddy boyo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: