Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went to go to the park and saw niggers

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
Went to the local park to take a walk by the river.

Entire park was empty on this quiet Sunday. Except one other car. There was like 4 black dudes, all dressed thug like standing around the car. Car blaring loud bass filled trap music.

I didn’t get out of the car and take a walk. I was worried I might get jumped.

Am I racist for this?

blacked.is

ship niggers back to africa

Entire park was empty on this quiet Sunday. Except one other car. There was like 4 black dudes, all dressed thug like standing around the car. Car blaring loud bass filled trap music.

Am I racist for this?
Meanwhile I pray to be jumped every day walking through the most ghetto parts of my ghetto ass city (literally most crime ridden city according to UK statistics) and I deliberately pick the most dodgy alleys at 3 am and so far the only people who jumped me are prostitutes who are trying to sell themselves to me (disgusting 40+ year old used up whores, no thanks, I'll take my 20 year old thai ladies instead).

What is wrong with me. Why have no mythical niggers or else killed me yet. Maybe they fear my slav warmaxx aura and my autistic power-walk.

Not racist
You just didn't relax around those niggers, smartly

Am I racist for this?
Yes.

Yes, you are racist because you didn't relax around niggers.

Niggers bully incels the most out of any group besides women. They are every incel's burden, even blackcels.

And that is racist? I’m just looking out for my well being
Yes! It's very racist to look out for you're well being!

Those poor poor niggers wanted you're money to buy some drugs or beer to better cope with all you're evil racism!