Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I went to GamesCom. It was brutal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45536
  • Start date
Deleted member 45536

Deleted member 45536

Incelic Immunity
-
Everyone I saw was either in a group or with their big titty cosplay GF. I was a lone Turk. I played Destroy all Humans 2 even though I pre-ordered it. When I left, I got free Red Bull flavor apple fig.

Everyone I saw was either in a group or with their big titty cosplay GF. I was a lone Turk. I played Destroy all Humans 2 even though I pre-ordered it. When I left, I got free Red Bull flavor apple fig.
I don't go out, i'm a Cthulthu being

Big titties, me sucky sucky :feelsLightsaber:

When i was teen my dream was to visit E3. I was imagining and drooling at the magazine pictures, fantasizing how would be so awesome to visit game companies stands and to see developers in person.

When i was teen my dream was to visit E3. I was imagining and drooling at the magazine pictures, fantasizing how would be so awesome to visit game companies stands and to see developers in person.
Did your dream ever come true?

Sounds like the perfect place to go er tbh (in video)

yeah outside i shit when no frens

That’s cuz these
People have good genes and you dont