Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to Cosco

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
My mom took me to Cosco today since she had a membership. I have never seen a bigger collection of Chads , Chadlites, Stacys, and Beckys. I even got mogged by a 50 year old Chad and his Chadlite son. It was like you had to be at least a 6 out of 10 to have a membership. Maybe I'm just used to Walmart and their collections of landwales and freaks but I was mogged hard and was easily the most subhuman there minus a few older boomer employees who probably had a wife anyways due to the good old days of dating pre 1990.

I hate going to stores tbh

I hate normalfags & Chads and I hate cosco. Its target is boomer mothers who think walmart is overrated.

Lol I stick to WalMart with the other subhumans. but seriously going to the grocery store with your mom is not a good look man.

My mom took me to Cosco today since she had a membership. I have never seen a bigger collection of Chads , Chadlites, Stacys, and Beckys. I even got mogged by a 50 year old Chad and his Chadlite son. It was like you had to be at least a 6 out of 10 to have a membership. Maybe I'm just used to Walmart and their collections of landwales and freaks but I was mogged hard and was easily the most subhuman there minus a few older boomer employees who probably had a wife anyways due to the good old days of dating pre 1990.
Really? I shop at costco all the time and most of the people I see are average. They're not hideous, fat, and disheveled like the average walmart shoppers but they ain't anything special either. But I'm in southern california where we have tons of hispanics and you know hispanics tend to be short, brown, and unattractive. Costco in the midwest probably has only attractive white shoppers.

I wish I was rich enough to join that club.

!!! The Costco’s here are full of poor ethnic truecels. I regularly mog everyone even in height and I’m only 5’9”

chad and Stacy don’t go to Costco. they buy ridiculous expensive shit from niche high end places because they’re so unique and cause it looks good on Instagram to signal their status and wealth. Costco is for poor people

Here, walmart is like you cotsco. You can see attractive foids and whitish people buying there. We have a proletariat -oriented walmart here (bodga ahorrera translated into english as save-up warehouse) where subhumans tend to buy their low quality groceries. I tend to go there so I dont get mogged to oblivion but at 5'3 its really difficult to not get mogged even by low life and proletariat beaners

I just buy my greocery online nowadays

This is why I never go to Target, it's filled with tons of attractive and tall white people. I go to the Walmart in the ghetto so I'm not as brutally mogged.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

But I agree with you 100%. I noticed this too. I was at Costco the other day with my dad to buy a laptop (it was the cheapest prices). And wow, were the customers good-looking. Mostly all Chads and stacys. I wonder where they all came from? At my local Walmart and Sams, everyone is a fat ugly Mexican, short and ugly and with a beaner body. But these Costco people were mostly all white with very good face, muscles, etc. I was very surprized.

Even the workers were better looking than Walmart and Sams's workers. I met a employee who went to college even.

Costco has good shit though ngl