Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I went to a nightclub for the first ever time today and saw things I wish I wouldn't have

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
No you fucking dumbass I didn't go to get laid, I went out with 2 'friends' for celebrating the end of our uni semester

So we were at this club and I saw the foids. Never in my life did I think that foids would be sooo sooooo slutty. They were dancing proactively, twerking and grinding men who were obviously really good looking

No shame in any of them, shamelessly showing off their body. I don't think I will view women the same after today. I used to think maybe not all women are like that, but no tonight changed my mind

This is also the first time I've seen such a huge density of Chads at a given time. Pure suifuel, I wish I didn't go :feelscry:

Last edited:
Well, at least now you have seen it for yourself. No point for subhumans to take part in muh night life/ clubbing, it's just a reminder of how unwanted you are.

At least that's what I was thinking to myself, as I was downing drinks by myself, when I last went out like that.

Well, at least now you have seen it for yourself. No point for subhumans to take part in muh night life/ clubbing, it's just a reminder of how unwanted you are.

At least that's what I was thinking to myself, as I was downing drinks by myself, when I last went out like that.
Just like I did with dating apps, this is the first and last time I go to a club :feelsjuice:

Just like I did with dating apps, this is the first and last time I go to a club :feelsjuice:
Damn I remember going to a club too, brutal experience. I’ve been NEET for so long I wanted to experience some BP firsthand myself and it was depressing.

Never bothered going to a club, I went to a bar last weekend and some drunk boomer threatened to kill me :feelskek:

These places are true over fuel, you're getting to see how the other half live and how easy this stuff is for them and how there is no effort or work needed you just need to have the right genes.

These places are true over fuel, you're getting to see how the other half live and how easy this stuff is for them and how there is no effort or work needed you just need to have the right genes.
I was seeing complete strangers befriend themselves in a matter of seconds. Something I can neither do nor can relate to :feelscry:

I was seeing complete strangers befriend themselves in a matter of seconds. Something I can neither do nor can relate to :feelscry:
I've seen this too, people who don't look like us. Sometimes you'll see guys jestering but they don't get the same sort of attention, nice faces gives pleasure. I remember once seeing a fellow subhuman jestering in a dance cage and people were mocking him.

Brutal… I had similar experiences going to a bar, I just remember watching and being in awe as everyone socialized so naturally. This was before I was blackpilled, looking back, of course it was natural, not only were they NT but even if you’re awkward or anxious, people will make efforts to accommodate you and make you comfortable, as if you’re actually worth something, imagine that.

I only went once in some kind of outdoor night club with a group of dudes I knew who were better-looking than me.

I tried to flirt with a mid-looking latina foid, she ended up with a chad-looking guy in the group.

I remember when we all got back home, I was sat on the couch, and the chad+foid were making out just next to me. :feelscry:

I only went once in some kind of outdoor night club with a group of dudes I knew who were better-looking than me.

I tried to flirt with a mid-looking latina foid, she ended up with a chad-looking guy in the group.

I remember when we all got back home, I was sat on the couch, and the chad+foid were making out just next to me. :feelscry:
Brutal

you're supposed to go there and stay until like 4 am every single night, and after a couple weeks or months of that, some fat 1/10 might go home with you at closing time out of desperation

i didn't actually try this shit yet but that's probably what you have to do

No you fucking dumbass I didn't go to get laid, I went out with 2 'friends' for celebrating the end of our uni semester

So we were at this club and I saw the foids. Never in my life did I think that foids would be sooo sooooo slutty. They were dancing proactively, twerking and grinding men who were obviously really good looking

No shame in any of them, shamelessly showing off their body. I don't think I will view women the same after today. I used to think maybe not all women are like that, but no tonight changed my mind
All foids are fundamentally the same. They just act differently when the social context holds them back. As soon as they go to a nightclub, they're massive sluts that can barely be distinguished

All foids are fundamentally the same. They just act differently when the social context holds them back. As soon as they go to a nightclub, they're massive sluts that can barely be distinguished
Women do not have personalities. Each and every one of them is the same

This is also the first time I've seen such a huge density of Chads at a given time. Pure suifuel, I wish I didn't go :feelscry:
You Cant Unsee That Episode 2 GIF by The X-Files

Being an Incel in a nightclub is like being a zebra amongst lions

Its a different world.

clubbing is a boring waste of time for sub 8s and hell for sub 5s

Should've brought some tnt with you (In minecraft)

Dont think id ever want 2 go 2 a nightclub, even if was chad.

Lucky I dont even have any friends to do anything with

NAWALT always turns to AWALT

My chad boss says all women are like that. All women are hoes but you got to deal with it if you want a chance at one. Even grandmothers when you give them a Gucci bag or some chad hits on them as a joke they revert. This guy has been through some divorce and women still hit on him.

Last edited:
My chad boss says all women are like that. All women are hoes but you got to deal with it if you want a chance at one. Even grandmothers when you give them a Gucci bag or some chad hits on them as a joke they revert. This guy has been through some divorce and women still hit on him.
You've a chill boss if he's sharing these kinds of things. Probably a mgtow, those guys are usually really helpful

Forgive me if he's a scumbag like every other boss :feelshaha:

Foids are soulless at a nightclub thinking that they'll go out with you, but when they're sober they hate you for going out with them because of your looks but in reality they wanted to go out with Chad.