Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i went to a concert and this is what i have observed

T

TheLoadbalancER

Greycel
I recently went to a travis scott concert in my city with my normie friend and this is what i saw.
1. There were a lot of people, easily 50k + people in the venue.
2. Most of the foids dressed like used up sluts, even ethnic whores dressed like sluts.
3. Foids either were htb or higher or they were low tier beckys. also difficult to say when they have makeup on.
4. The concert was filled with normies. Most of the guys were normies and a few chads, but everyone was giga NT, it would be so over if youre non NT.
5. there were a few chads and chadlites in the concert, most of them came in with their friend group of 3-6 guys.
6. Most foids came with their friends or bfs.

In conclusion, its so over if youre non NT and you dont enjoy NT culture like nigger music, alcohol, making small talk with strangers, going to clubs, bars etc.

Just pick the worst way to meet w*men theory

Normies have the worst tastes in music I swear :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I only heard of Travis Scott because of fast food meals. I'm the least NT.

I actually listened to that stupid nigger’s music just recently.

Not too bad. :feelsokman:

I only heard of Travis Scott because of fast food meals. I'm the least NT.
Fuck that stupid nigger trying to call itself “Cactus Jack”.

The only Cactus Jack there will ever be as far as I’m concerned is Mick Foley! :feelsohh:

why tf did u go to a travis scott concert

I went with my parents to a country concERt a few years ago and it definitely was not like this. It’s concERts that catER to whores that are like what you mentioned. One day I want to see Metallica pERform live, I’ve heard they actually play music and not just blast a track and talk into a mic, something normies wouldn’t get.

Last edited:
Yeah its all hyper NT's at concerts, I dont even know why normie men go because they aint getting laid with the chads and chadlites around, I guess its just a hyper NT thing I don't understand

Yeah its all hyper NT's at concerts, I dont even know why normie men go because they aint getting laid with the chads and chadlites around, I guess its just a hyper NT thing I don't understand
They get dopamine from being around people. No need to overcomplicate it.

They get dopamine from being around people. No need to overcomplicate it.
Sometimes I overcomplicate things because im bored and have nothing better to do and not hyper NT

Idk where youre from but i went to a lil wayne concert a majority of them where ltb niggresses snd conzuelas and the guys where just normies or 30 year old dudes past their prime

Mogs me for seeing tractor scott its fucking over where you cant even enjoy the music i was just fucking standing there like ryan gosling lmfao i went with my brother and my cousins i was just fucking bored no idea why i like lik wayne when im gymcoping but i guess i just dont fw concerts anymore brutal and im only 18

Sometimes I overcomplicate things because im bored and have nothing better to do and not hyper NT
People in ancient times used to dance around the fire. The same principal applies to concerts. They overdose on chemicals while doing it and fuction purely on autopilot.

People in ancient times used to dance around the fire. The same principal applies to concerts. They overdose on chemicals while doing it and fuction purely on autopilot.
:feelshaha: good point

I don't know but incel doesn't imply autistic, yes i know Travis. I'm just ugly and pussy starved that's all

Despite being an autistic fuck, i enjoyed the 50 Cent concert i went to last year. It was just brutal that i couldnt see too much on the stage because im turbo manlet and the foid infront of me heightmogged me.

You have learnt your lesson. Will you still attend this kind of concert?

I recently went to a travis scott concert in my city with my normie friend and this is what i saw.
1. There were a lot of people, easily 50k + people in the venue.
2. Most of the foids dressed like used up sluts, even ethnic whores dressed like sluts.
3. Foids either were htb or higher or they were low tier beckys. also difficult to say when they have makeup on.
4. The concert was filled with normies. Most of the guys were normies and a few chads, but everyone was giga NT, it would be so over if youre non NT.
5. there were a few chads and chadlites in the concert, most of them came in with their friend group of 3-6 guys.
6. Most foids came with their friends or bfs.

In conclusion, its so over if youre non NT and you dont enjoy NT culture like nigger music, alcohol, making small talk with strangers, going to clubs, bars etc.
I hate it that I was born to never understand why humans like this boring slop, we should be building inter dimensional portals to other worlds, e more nice to each other, but all I see are monkeys who think they know everything but they don’t and all of them have that annoying free will gut instinct