Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went to 7-11

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
to buy a few beers and saw two men, in those jumper style uniform, the type u see at oil rigs and shipyards, buying beers too.

I'm assuming but I feel this is the life for many men, wageslave, alcohol, cigarettes, a trip to the brothel, buy some new tech, repeat this for 40years or so, some might be 'lucky' to betabuxx and get a wife. What sort of living is this?:feelsbadman:

Cigs are a great cope for incels

that's why NEETs are the real winners

Cigs are a great cope for incels

Sure.

At least up until the point you’re forced to visit the pulmonologist because you can’t breathe very well anymore and then get hit with the almost inevitable lung cancer/emphysema or COPD diagnosis.

Over for cigarettecels.

Sure.

At least up until the point you’re forced to visit the pulmonologist because you can’t breathe very well anymore and then get hit with the almost inevitable lung cancer/emphysema or COPD diagnosis.

Over for cigarettecels.
keep coping with your retro soy games

I'm assuming but I feel this is the life for many men, wageslave, alcohol, cigarettes, a trip to the brothel, buy some new tech, repeat this for 40years or so, some might be 'lucky' to betabuxx and get a wife. What sort of living is this?:feelsbadman:
Pretty much, minus the brothels. But it's not the monotony that wears on me, it's living on this asylum planet. Every day it feels like another weight is added on my shoulders as I bear witness to the horrors of female supremacy, among many other injustices. If only I could be a subsistence farmer in an out of the way shit hole country where I could beat my wife into a respectable woman and tend to my crop I would be, at the very least, content.

Enjoy your bright future of being wheelchair bound and permanently tethered to a a series of heavy oxygen tanks, before dying a brutal and terrifying death gasping for air, cigarettecel.

Last edited:
It's a legit concern tbh. Unless you are lucky enuf to go out on a heart attack or be one of those few lucky ones that smoke till 90 without any health problems, most smokers will suffer and die a slow painful death. :feelsbadman:

Source: my grandpas

It’s the horrible wagie life.

Enjoy your bright future of being wheelchair bound and permanently tethered to a a series of heavy oxygen tanks before dying a brutal and terrifying death gasping for air cigarettecel.
hahahahaha what are you even saying

hahahahaha what are you even saying

Don’t pretend or self deceive that your preferred cope does not have major negative consequences.

If you have the balls to suicide once your health begins to tank then ok, continue to puff away, but most people are too afraid to self terminate even when things become dire for them.

good morning another day to postmaxx for you
Today I’ll actually be postmaxxing less than usual because I got shit to do. Me and @Personalityinkwell were having a race basically but he’s mogging me anyway.

Today I’ll actually be postmaxxing less than usual because I got shit to do. Me and @Personalityinkwell were having a race basically but he’s mogging me anyway.
what it is the thing with you new avi?

I'm not a soylent I have my way out on my side

Glad to hear it brah.

Also you should know that I wasn’t judging you or other cigarettecels.

Its just that I don’t want my brothers which I consider you all here and at my home site Wizchan to be, to suffer anymore than you’ve already suffered in this life.

Again though I’m glad you have a hopefully painless exit plan in place should things become too bad for you to tolerate health wise.

I’m glad you have a hopefully painless exit plan in place should things become too bad for you to tolerate health wise.
we low tiers males exist only to suffer and slave if I only counted on my cigarettes to go off I would probably live forever because this world's fucked