Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I went outside today. What happened?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Holy fuck. It was FULL of interracial couples. Most of these where White men and Ethnic women. Even Middle Eastern women had White men. Fuck. When did this happen all of a sudden? It used to be mostly Asian girls who dated Whites. Now all of them do.

What happened? Are White men starting to approach non Asian girls? Or is it White women getting more picky?

Probably because they are hotter than asian women??

Happens where I am all the time except it's black men and white women. Can't even go to the local mall without seeing extreme amounts of racemixing. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

as a white guy you have more smv to ethnic and asian girls. As an average white guy your smv is literally zero to white women.

Foids are hopelessly degenerate. They all worship white skin.

I think interracial couples are more socially acceptable now so people are more willing to be in them.

Studies have even shown that interracial couples are less happy with their marriage. Interracial sex should be forbidden by law.

Don't even get me started on mixed kids. LOL. Fucking LOL at all you mixed kids reading this.

Studies have even shown that interracial couples are less happy with their marriage. Interracial sex should be forbidden by law.

Don't even get me started on mixed kids. LOL. Fucking LOL at all you mixed kids reading this.
All these cultural differences will be a problem in the relationship I guess. But getting with a white woman equals entering cuckoldry on purpose

Holy fuck. It was FULL of interracial couples. Most of these where White men and Ethnic women. Even Middle Eastern women had White men. Fuck. When did this happen all of a sudden? It used to be mostly Asian girls who dated Whites. Now all of them do.

What happened? Are White men starting to approach non Asian girls? Or is it White women getting more picky?
Where do you live? The coasts?

I was outside today and I saw two hot prime in teenage stacies hanging outside. One was blonde and the other was brunette, and they where both wearing skimpy clothing, the blonde had short shorts on but had no ass I still would have devoured her though.
I wanted to take a photo but I'm too high inhib and there was a granny on the other side of the street.

>inhales

You ethnics sure are obsessed with us white boys.

You ethnics sure are obsessed with us white boys.
This is a white man's world. The rest of us are local wildlife and fauna. Extras to your story.

Dang, didn't know Europe was where the interracial stuff was at. Might need to vacay there sometime.
Swedish girls are not in to interracial things. Only Swedish men and Ethnic women.

This is a white man's world. The rest of us are local wildlife and fauna. Extras to your story.

We're all NPCs in Chad's story, boyo. No matter if you're black or white, that stands true.

Swedish girls are not in to interracial things. Only Swedish men and Ethnic women.
Well at least I'll enjoy the food. Thanks curry-pill.

Being white isn't even an advantage either lol.
In the West it isn´t.

It´s like having both of your hands. It doesn´t add anything, but without it you´d lose value significantly.

Atleast we can always go to SEA and get a wife from there. Other races don´t have that luxury.

In the West it isn´t.

Perhaps not. But being Ethnic in the west still takes a few points away. So in relation to ethnics it still is an advantage.

In the West it isn´t.

It´s like having both of your hands. It doesn´t add anything, but without it you´d lose value significantly.

Atleast we can always go to SEA and get a wife from there. Other races don´t have that luxury.
Yeah but they aren't as attractive as white women imo. I wouldn't be able to fuck them I don't think.

Yeah but they aren't as attractive as white women imo. I wouldn't be able to fuck them I don't think.
Asians look young though. I will get young Asian wife when I´m old.

op is half thai and his mom was a mailorder bride

he used to browse krautchan

come to england instead of cyprus and ill give you tours of medieval towns and the beautiful city of bath

The Internet is a small place.

you are very easy to spot

incel
swedish
non-white

there's also a new kc btw, krohnchan or whatever it is called

Last edited:
there's also a new kc btw, krohnchan or whatever it is called

That would just be another German image board. KC cannot be replicated. It was unique.

I live in Toronto Canada and don't see that much racemixing here. Your claims seem exagerated,

this fucking kills me tbh tbh. White obsession will be the death of ethnicel.
It killed Tellem--T, and is in the process of killing 13k, FaceandLMS, EthnicelNL, and many others not listed here. It's kinda sad. Ideally, ethnics should hate whites, not worship them.

-3 Theory is real, and I have suffered the consequences
I hate being ethnic because girls hate ethnics.

Where are you from OP and what is your ethnic background?

I live in Toronto Canada and don't see that much racemixing here. Your claims seem exagerated,
I'm from Toronto too, the white man with Asian female thing isn't just a meme, I see it every day. White men also take every decent looking Arab and Indian female too.

Sounds like JBW

I'm from Toronto too, the white man with Asian female thing isn't just a meme, I see it every day. White men also take every decent looking Arab and Indian female too.