Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I went outside this weekend to buy food and...

Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
... and I didn't see a single couple kissing or hugging each other. Almost everybody on the streets and in the supermarket was using masks and respecting the social distancing rules. The Corona-chan craze is a true pain killer. I wish it could last a whole year.

Thanks corona-chan

Damn that sounds great tbh

they're all doing it indoors tbh

Fun fact : PDA used to be socially unacceptable.

... and I didn't see a single couple kissing or hugging each other. Almost everybody on the streets and in the supermarket was using masks and respecting the social distancing rules. The Corona-chan craze is a true pain killer. I wish it could last a whole year.

I'm going to be completely honest with you.
I walked home from the gas station the other day and heard what sounded to be a fucking BDSM session taking place from within the window of one of the houses that I passed.
If you ask me, Corona-chan needs to up her fucking game :feelsree:.

[]

I'm going to be completely honest with you.
I walked home from the gas station the other day and heard what sounded to be a fucking BDSM session taking place from within the window of one of the houses that I passed.
If you ask me, Corona-chan needs to up her fucking game :feelsree:.

[]

they're all doing it indoors tbh

Corona Chan literally ruined my childhood bullys life and killed her mother lmao thanks based Bat eater

Joined May 4, 2018