Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I went outside, saw some foids and some wild animals

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
I drove to the river bank and sat inside the car for a while from which I observed the pedestrians which walked by. Many of them were attractive young women which reminded me of what I missed out on. I felt extremely pathetic and "creep like" so I ditched the vehicle and observed the creatures that dwell in the river. Those large cute rodents, I ll leave what kind of animal it is to your imagination.

A thought came to my mind about how I have been the observer for most of my life just silently watching people live their lives. It's very similar to watching deer or those rodents just that watching the wild life is calming and watching normalfags is infuriating.

Because I am a naturecel the animals let me come close to them and they seem to be less scared of me than the whores who reject me.

Animals are much better of love than any human being possible

You either live life or watch other people do it.

Those large cute rodents, I ll leave what kind of animal it is to your imagination.
Muskrats? Nutria?
A thought came to my mind about how I have been the observer for most of my life just silently watching people live their lives. It's very similar to watching deer or those rodents just that watching the wild life is calming and watching normalfags is infuriating.

Because I am a naturecel the animals let me come close to them and they seem to be less scared of me than the whores who reject me.
[Based]

Had a couple drinks saw a couple things

The fuck is a naturecel, I hate nature