Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went out yesterday

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
And I came back home almost destroying everything in my apartment. We sat on a table in a very busy pub with lots of people going in and out so I could observe the girls and their reactions to the good looking males. Every time a tall/jacked/masculine/white above average faced male entered the pub and walked through the room I could see all girls doing quick glances at him. They literally turn their head sometimes to take a better look.

Whenever I went to order a drink or to the bathroom not one single girl looked at me. Their eyes never crossed my eyes. It's like they can feel I am subhuman without even having to look at me.

I am convinced they have some sort of sixth sense that gives them the ability to "feel" the presence of a good looking male so they know exactly when they have to turn their heads to look. And it allows them to feel the aura of an ugly male so they don't have to waste a couple of seconds to look at him.

And I came back home almost destroying everything in my apartment. We sat on a table in a very busy pub with lots of people going in and out so I could observe the girls and their reactions to the good looking males. Every time a tall/jacked/masculine/white above average faced male entered the pub and walked through the room I could see all girls doing quick glances at him. They literally turn their head sometimes to take a better look.

Whenever I went to order a drink or to the bathroom not one single girl looked at me. Their eyes never crossed my eyes. It's like they can feel I am subhuman without even having to look at me.

I am convinced they have some sort of sixth sense that gives them the ability to "feel" the presence of a good looking male so they know exactly when they have to turn their heads to look.
Quite possible. I have developed not quite a sixth sense, but I am a blackpill jedi, a padawan of hamudi, so now I can feel the blackpill force, and I know when an incel or chad or Stacy is in my presence before I even see them

This is how I feel when I'm out. As you saw, good-looking guys are noticed by women. They get attention. But I'm invisible to women - it's like I don't exist. That tells you all you need to know.

dont be a retard stop destroying your stuff get a punching bag

Damn that's sad