Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went out today

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Was in a pub just not so long ago first time in 4 months and after having about 5 pints, attractive sluts start coming in and the sight of them filled me up with so much rage I decided to leave

The hatred I have for them is just unbearable

brutal going outside

Going to pubs/bars makes me want to kill myself, having to watch foids swarm chads all night while your'e drinking by yourself is major ropefuel ngl

Why did you go out brother

It's been almost two years since I went to a bar, and I intend to stay away from those vile places.

it's all just too much

we can go nowhere. there is no place without foids left in this cruel world

Was in a pub just not so long ago first time in 4 months and after having about 5 pints, attractive sluts start coming in and the sight of them filled me up with so much rage I decided to leave

The hatred I have for them is just unbearable

I'm sorry brocel. Do more nature shit and less interacting with them sluts. It's better for your mental health to be at one with nature.

we can go nowhere. there is no place without foids left in this cruel world
Only place possible is a monastery, somewhere in which I would like to spend my final years
I'm sorry brocel. Do more nature shit and less interacting with them sluts. It's better for your mental health to be at one with nature.
I wish I could do that but it's hard to do

Last edited: