Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I went out in my hometown with some friends

LowIQRetard

LowIQRetard

Recruit
★★★
Braggarts gtfo.
I went out with some old school friends, I saw one of them over Christmas but the others I haven't seen in about 2 years.

We went out to a quiet pub for a couple of pints and caught up, then moved on to the busier bar/ club in town. I saw multiple girls I knew from sixth form that happened to be out that night. 2 out of the 3 didn't recognise me because last time they saw me I was 130kg, they said I looked so different/ good/ handsome :feelsokman:, one of the girls was with a mixed race friend of hers and they were both quite flirty with me but unfortunately both have boyfriends. She told me to come inside and dance with them when I was done in the smoking area so I did, and it was pretty fun tbh.

Once that bar closed at about 2am she asked me if I wanted to come over to the other town that has bars open till about 3:30am, I was hammered and said alright, while we were walking over she pulled out a small bag of coke and gave me some. I've done it once before when I was offered by my dealer but I didn't think much of it. Second time was quite a bit better, we danced and had some more drinks. Random guy at the bar offered to buy me a double-vodka and I obviously took it because I'm a poorcel cuck.

Walked home alone because I'm an aspie and don't know how to translate interest into a lay.

My plan is to quite smoking after exams and start doing exercise when I get back to university tomorrow; I hope I can actually pull some poon over summer tbh, we can make it!!!

I never though i would say this but username checking in...

mTcqrJx.gif

Fuck off normie

All I've done this easter is write essays/ reports and studycel, sitting at my laptop for 10-12 hours a day trying to do well for my Master's. I wanted to do something other than sit here staring at the screen even if it wasn't work so I decided to take him up on the invite.

Why the fuck are you bragging here? Get out. Also 20 bucks you're Russian / Ukrainian

Why the fuck are you bragging here? Get out. Also 20 bucks you're Russian / Ukrainian

I was just glad to get out the house, I still didn't get laid and feel the warm embrace of a woman though. I'm neither.

Fuck you if you think you can escape with a bit of exercise.
Fakecel cunt.

Good job for getting out of your comfort zone, but SMH at doing coke because I trashy femoid asked you to

Fuck you if you think you can escape with a bit of exercise.
Fakecel cunt.

I've put on some weight over easter due to having access to lots of snacks and home cooking, I've been meaning to get back down to about 70kg and quit smoking.

I've also got a week long trip to Vienna paid for by my course just after our exams are done and I want to get my oneitis to notice me

Good job for getting out of your comfort zone, but SMH at doing coke because I trashy femoid asked you to

She just offered it and I thought 'why not?'

I've put on some weight over easter due to having access to lots of snacks and home cooking, I've been meaning to get back down to about 70kg and quit smoking.

I've also got a week long trip to Vienna paid for by my course just after our exams are done and I want to get my oneitis to notice me
Fuck you, stupid cunt, you will get noticed by anyone if you are a true ugly cunt

People here think that if ANY woman shows interest in you, you're not incel.

They could have just been being polite since I've lost so much weight but idk tbh, all I've done at university is sit in my room studying/ browsing the internet and smoking weed on my own. The only time I talk to people is going to and from lectures and on the breaks when I go out for a smoke.

They could have just been being polite since I've lost so much weight but idk tbh, all I've done at university is sit in my room studying/ browsing the internet and smoking weed on my own. The only time I talk to people is going to and from lectures and on the breaks when I go out for a smoke.
Keep going out and see where it goes. If you succeed, you don't want to stay here. It's a cesspool of depression and despair. However, if you insist on staying, I'd suggest keeping your sexual and social accomplishments to yourself. People will see it as bragging, and you could get banned. If you don't want to deal with all that, I suggest Lookism.net. They don't have a truecel requirement, and there's no censorship whatsoever

Keep going out and see where it goes. If you succeed, you don't want to stay here. It's a cesspool of depression and despair. However, if you insist on staying, I'd suggest keeping your sexual and social accomplishments to yourself. People will see it as bragging, and you could get banned. If you don't want to deal with all that, I suggest Lookism.net. They don't have a truecel requirement, and there's no censorship whatsoever

Thanks m8, I don't really come on here all that much and I already swallowed the blackpill so it doesn't really bother me. I want to try and ascend by the middle/ end of summer this year.

Bluepill and Redpill advice might work for you.

Escaping will be possible for you

I suggest jumping off a bridge.

As I've always said, fatcels are volcels, if a girl showed interest you are volcel, get the fuck out you bragging piece of shit.

As I've always said, fatcels are volcels, if a girl showed interest you are volcel, get the fuck out you bragging piece of shit.

Losing 60kg over my time on my undergraduate degree redpilled me pretty hard

All I've done this easter is write essays/ reports and studycel, sitting at my laptop for 10-12 hours a day trying to do well for my Master's. I wanted to do something other than sit here staring at the screen even if it wasn't work so I decided to take him up on the invite.

You're desirable to women.

Only you can fuck this up now.

Losing 60kg over my time on my undergraduate degree redpilled me pretty hard
Why are you even here? You were a fat slob, not incel. Come back to me once you've actually tried you glutenous quack.

Why are you even here? You were a fat slob, not incel. Come back to me once you've actually tried you glutenous quack.

I tried on the night out but I'm no good with women, if I was gl enough they would have just offered to come back home with me or asked me to come back with them

I tried on the night out but I'm no good with women, if I was gl enough they would have just offered to come back home with me or asked me to come back with them
Fuck you autistic shithead. 99% of men have to try, stop trying to act like Gigachad. You'll never be Gigachad, you' ll have to try, you can either be a normie or volcel, up to you. Just be grateful you aren't subhuman.

Fuck you autistic shithead. 99% of men have to try, stop trying to act like Gigachad. You'll never be Gigachad, you' ll have to try, you can either be a normie or volcel, up to you. Just be grateful you aren't subhuman.

I think you have it wrong, I find it really hard to go up to women and make the first move/ open a conversation; I don't know what to do. I probably just have to put myself out there more and learn what to do, only time will tell.

i dont know how to feel about this post, cant tell if your failed normie or mentalcel.