Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went out for ONE HOUR, ONE FUCKING HOUR.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
And I saw fucking 10 couples being affectionate in public (I counted them). 6 in the metro. 4 out on the street. Can't escape this shit. One of the foids looked at me and then started hugging her boyfriend in front of me like wtf why do you make me suffer like this what did I ever do to you lol. It's time to move.

Just live in some desolate shithole theory.

I see that a lot when I go out for pizza on a Saturday Night at dinnertime.
They have an outdoor seating area, loaded with young couples, now that the weather is warm.

Going out was your first mistake

Going out was your first mistake

I had to. Today is the EU voting day so I went to vote for some far right party. Don't give a fuck about politics anymore. I used to be (well still am) a globalist so like that puts me on the left actually but fuck all that gay shit I no longer care about this world and society they can all fuck themselves. Some guy said to vote right in a thread so I did maybe they will fuck up EU and bring on a civil war or something. Always a chance.

Describe their aesthetic levels and tell us if it was female hypergamy.

i went out for only 15 mins to get pizza yesterday and saw 4 stacys walking on sidewalk, 2 stacys laughing together in their car, 1 chad sitting in his car with his shirt off, and jb becky cashier and another becky jb employee at the restaurant. All this sui fuel in just 15 fucking minutes... I counted it all.

Holy shit i hate this summer weather so much

I notice that too. When the foid see me she hugs their fortunate boyfriend.
And my outside walks are quickly too man.
i went out for only 15 mins to get pizza yesterday and saw 4 stacys walking on sidewalk, 2 stacys laughing together in their car, 1 chad sitting in his car with his shirt off, and jb becky cashier and another becky jb employee at the restaurant. All this sui fuel in just 15 fucking minutes... I counted it all.

Holy shit i hate this summer weather so much
Holy shit thats a quick heavy suifuel man.

Your only choice is to move to middle east.

One of the foids looked at me and then started hugging her boyfriend in front of me like wtf why do you make me suffer like this what did I ever do to you lol.
They just love doing that, making ugly men feel bad about themselves, seems to turn them on, for some reason.

I had to. Today is the EU voting day so I went to vote for some far right party. Don't give a fuck about politics anymore. I used to be (well still am) a globalist so like that puts me on the left actually but fuck all that gay shit I no longer care about this world and society they can all fuck themselves. Some guy said to vote right in a thread so I did maybe they will fuck up EU and bring on a civil war or something. Always a chance.

I am proud of you my friend. You did the right thing eventhough it was hard for you.

I can prob go out at night in peace since I live in the suburbs

See it alot in subway and bus.

ropeful.

They just love doing that, making ugly men feel bad about themselves, seems to turn them on, for some reason.
Foids are sick and sadistic creatures.

jb becky cashier and another becky jb employee at the restaurant.
It's legal to employ child labour in your country? Too young to legally fuck a Chad or Tyrone, but fair game to be used by the corporation and also be forced to do sexual acts for the Jewish employER?

Little becky and little stacy LOVE to show their affection in public. If they could get away with it, they would fuck chad in front of us, while laughing at us. They truly are ... the scum of the earth.

This is why I rushmaxx whenever I'm outside.

This is why I want to stay inside as soon as I get older.

They are doing it at the purpose, they want us to go kill ourself or go ER.

Little becky and little stacy LOVE to show their affection in public. If they could get away with it, they would fuck chad in front of us, while laughing at us. They truly are ... the scum of the earth.

This is why EVERYthing should deliver. Then truecels would never need to leave the house