Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went on r/ blackladies - confirmed: most of them hate black men

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I started my exploration looking at a subreddit for Asian foids called "AsiantwoX" (foids have two X chromosomes).

I see this based comment, and it sparked my interest in seeing if niggresses felt the same way:

IMG 7625

I then saw this based comment, and it sparked my interest in seeing if niggresses really felt the same way:

IMG 7626

As soon as I go on the "blackfoids" subreddit, they were discussing a picture of a black mother soft bragging that her bi-racial baby looked white:

IMG 7642

You would expect black foids to want to breed with black men so that their offspring look like them:

IMG 7630

This is a "blackfoids" subreddit, so the posters should be black - shouldn't they? Half-breeds are usually full of self-hate:

IMG 7631

What the fuck, hold on, there have to be some proud hetero black foids here - not many:

IMG 7632

Hold on, I'm concerned, sheeboons are fucking Aryan white guys - what are they doing on this subreddit?

IMG 7633

What the fuck, I knew Asian guys had to deal with their own foid's hating them - but seeing it with niggers is crazy:

IMG 7634

One niggress was based enough to state the obvious (she was downvoted to -1):

IMG 7636

Actually make that two based black foids:

IMG 7638

"So many people who genuinely believe that all black men are bad dating material":

IMG 7648

Damn, black foids make the KKK look like nothing - even black lesbians:

IMG 7651

Conclusion: It's over for black guys unless they are tyrones.

Race

How can you even be white and incel in 2022 :feelshaha:

White white white it's all I ever hear.

I thought they only wanted black men

img_7625-jpg.579836

Nothing new. White foids are the most racist/bigoted of them all. I've seen it many times.

Trump

this filthy retarded liberal progressive kike ass kissing nigger loving disgusting piece of shit needs to be dismembered and get her rib cage open to take her hearth out while it's still pumping, give her a left ventricular assist device (so she stays alive) make her eat her heart and then gauge her eyes out make her eat that as well and then finally remove the left ventricular assist device so she can die in horrible pain :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

this filthy retarded liberal progressive kike ass kissing nigger loving disgusting piece of shit needs to be dismembered and get her rib cage open to take her hearth out while it's still pumping, give her a left ventricular assist device (so she stays alive) make her eat her heart and then gauge her eyes out make her eat that as well and then finally remove the left ventricular assist device so she can die in horrible pain :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
@Sneir type beat (in video game)

@trying to ascend

There’s a such thing as Based Black Women?:feelsjuice:

Use your head, any ethnic female that uses reddit is going to be after white men.

JBB is still the truth, because the black men are having their desires satisfied by prime white girls and teen white girls since most of them have interracial black fantasy while the white men are simply doing with black women that are mostly not even in their prime or attractive, so is not a win for white men, makes it even worse for a white incel and lifefuel for any black

Don’t care about any of this race bs, just gimme my aryan Stacy and I’ll shut up and leave

based black foids. Makes sense for em to hate black men. Who do 50%+ crime, abuse,drugs. No sane black foid would go for black man, at least the average black man. The few actually good educated black men who are good looking are the only ones who should breed. Sadly the filthy thug criminal nigger black men breed the most.