Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I went for a walk outside AGAIN at night.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I got to be alone at my house for another night, so I went outside for a walk at 2-4 AM. After walking through the neighborhood, I walked out the neighborhood and into some big field a road away. I walked far into the big field.

then I went back in the neighborhood. there’s a light-tan Indian stacy who was popular at my high school and is partying in a sorority in college. I don’t know if her parents moved yet. Anyways, the house she’s from, I walked onto the driveway and picked up a small stone from the driveway, keeping it as a souvenir at home. I then walked onto the driveway of a house where a chad I grew up with lived. He graduated college and seems to live in NY now.

I open a couple of mailboxes then immediately closed them. it felt like a dream, but it wasn’t a dream. It was real. I’m now back home.

You could scare women, misogynistic creep :soy:

You mentioned this light skin indian stacy before, is she your oneitis?

I wish i knew where my old oneitis lives

I wish i knew where my old oneitis lives
I have a oneitis from 9th grade. I don’t have a crush on her much anymore. I know her address but it’s like 2 hours away on foot

@Joker @Colvin76 @zangano1 @RREEEEEEEEE @Romello Gaghan 2 @MountainGorilla

Late night walks are pretty surreal. At 2am you're biologically supposed to be asleep, so your hormones can thrust you into an actual dreamlike state while awake. Especially if you're in motion being visually stimulated by this and that as you were.

Based and nightwalkpilled

damn im always asleep during those times, it must've been rly cold as well

damn im always asleep during those times, it must've been rly cold as well
I had to wear a hat to stop my ears from freezing
Based and nightwalkpilled
Night walks are much quieter
Late night walks are pretty surreal. At 2am you're biologically supposed to be asleep, so your hormones can thrust you into an actual dreamlike state while awake. Especially if you're in motion being visually stimulated by this and that as you were.
I felt like I really was in a dream because the nighttime darkness combined with streetlights made a very magical image but it wasn’t a dream and was real life. That’s the fun part about it

it's brutal ngl, i'd rather stay at home because nothing interesting ever happens

>curry
>stacy
Choose one

I'm fucking never home alone

Walking at night is lifefuel, I never do it though. But this year I plan to walk my dog in the morning when the streets are empty.

Well she was the popular girl at my school
I thought 8.5+/10 was stacy, not popularity. Average bitches can get popular if they’re eccentric or whore around enough.

I thought 8.5+/10 was stacy, not popularity. Average bitches can get popular if they’re eccentric or whore around enough.
Well she wasn’t ugly at all and she was a light skin Indian

Cope-mogs me. Wish I had the opportunity to go for a nightwalk. But i live in the land of the cartels.

Brutal wallflower pill

wallflower? what do you mean?
INFORMAL
a person who has no one to dance with or who feels shy, awkward, or excluded at a party.
"I felt like a miserable wallflower at a boisterous party"

then I went back in the neighborhood. there’s a light-tan Indian stacy who was popular at my high school and is partying in a sorority in college. I don’t know if her parents moved yet. Anyways, the house she’s from, I walked onto the driveway and picked up a small stone from the driveway, keeping it as a souvenir at home. I then walked onto the driveway of a house where a chad I grew up with lived. He graduated college and seems to live in NY now.

Night walking is fun. I did it when I was NEET, I'd light a joint, put on some tunes and enjoy the ambiance of the deserted streets. It was at least somewhat gratifying at the time to know, I didn't have to wake up early and wageslave like all the normies. In the comfort of the darkness no one could harm me, I felt calm and zen like.

An incel out for a night walk is the boogeyman basically :feelskek:

Night walking is fun. I did it when I was NEET, I'd light a joint, put on some tunes and enjoy the ambiance of the deserted streets. It was at least somewhat gratifying at the time to know, I didn't have to wake up early and wageslave like all the normies. In the comfort of the darkness no one could harm me, I felt calm and zen like.

An incel out for a night walk is the boogeyman basically :feelskek:
Night walks are the best