Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i went bald

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i went to the barber and told him to do a zero haircut now i am bald and tbh it dosent really matter because i will still be a loser ngl so dosent matter what u do because ur situation wont get better. now i surely do feel bad because i missed out on teen love and having friends because of the way i look ngl and this pushed me so bad that sometimes i cant sleep until 5am in the morning because of how fucked up my life is now ik some people will cope by saying look at syria and shit but atleast they have good genetics and i wouId rather have good genetics and be in syria then be in somewhere else with a ugly face so at the end of day dosent matter if i went bald or not

why u pay for a buzzcut :feelshmm:

hope u have a good head shape:feelsLSD:

I also missed out on teen love, but because I was socially awkward and insecure af. It would have been nice to have a childhood sweetheart to grow old with.

What was your family life like? Mine was physically and emotionally abusive (getting beat with the belt, told I was a lazy fuck by dad and teachers for having undiagnosed ADHD). Mom wasn't physically neglectful but emotionally unavailable, like I don't associate her with emotional warmth.

I also missed out on teen love, but because I was socially awkward and insecure af. It would have been nice to have a childhood sweetheart to grow old with.

What was your family life like? Mine was physically and emotionally abusive (getting beat with the belt, told I was a lazy fuck by dad and teachers for having undiagnosed ADHD). Mom wasn't physically neglectful but emotionally unavailable, like I don't associate her with emotional warmth.
its hard to explain tbh but i wouId say i was awkard and insecure

And slav gopniks.
lenin2b.jpg

it dosent really matter because i will still be a loser ngl so dosent matter
Indeed,no hair for your face and skull structure.
ik some people will cope by saying look at syria and shit
Idgaf about others suffering because nobody cared about me,i laugh when i hear about others suffering.

Indeed,no hair for your face and skull structure.

Idgaf about others suffering because nobody cared about me,i laugh when i hear about others suffering.
fr i hope most foids and normies suffer

its hard to explain tbh but i wouId say i was awkard and insecure
That's ok, it can be hard to talk about this stuff (fear of getting your story invalidated, or just plain hard to bring up because its painful).

fr i hope most foids and normies suffer
Neoliberalism is why they don't understand us. They want us to be responsible for our work and social success without making up for the shitstorm we went through as kids (if they even want to acknowledge it was a shitstorm or acknowledge anything happened at all).

Also, neoliberal capitalism just makes it so that nobody has the time to actually sit down and really understand us. I've had a few people try to understand me, but they didn't have the time to really get deep with me and I also wasn't ready to get deep with them.

That's ok, it can be hard to talk about this stuff (fear of getting your story invalidated, or just plain hard to bring up because its painful).

Neoliberalism is why they don't understand us. They want us to be responsible for our work and social success without making up for the shitstorm we went through as kids (if they even want to acknowledge it was a shitstorm or acknowledge anything happened at all).

Also, neoliberal capitalism just makes it so that nobody has the time to actually sit down and really understand us. I've had a few people try to understand me, but they didn't have the time to really get deep with me and I also wasn't ready to get deep with them.
brutal dude our world deserves to destroy itself

brutal dude our world deserves to destroy itself
Yeah, no lie. Sometimes I just wanna sit back and watch the world burn :feelsjuice:

I still try to fight though. I tell myself I'm ending up on the rope someday anyway, so why let this shit world make me just another wagecuck / beta? I'm lucky I have some education so I can put up some resistance to the bullshit.

Yeah, no lie. Sometimes I just wanna sit back and watch the world burn :feelsjuice:

I still try to fight though. I tell myself I'm ending up on the rope someday anyway, so why let this shit world make me just another wagecuck / beta? I'm lucky I have some education so I can put up some resistance to the bullshit.
yeah man fuck this world

i went to the barber and told him to do a zero haircut now i am bald and tbh it dosent really matter because i will still be a loser ngl so dosent matter what u do because ur situation wont get better. now i surely do feel bad because i missed out on teen love and having friends because of the way i look ngl and this pushed me so bad that sometimes i cant sleep until 5am in the morning because of how fucked up my life is now ik some people will cope by saying look at syria and shit but atleast they have good genetics and i wouId rather have good genetics and be in syria then be in somewhere else with a ugly face so at the end of day dosent matter if i went bald or not
Show pic of your head with no fave