Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I went back to redceldom

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
They changed the rank colors, red with pink, I just noticed
Now Im red again, the best name color

My eyes need to adjust with this change

For me your stars are still pink.

This sucks. Now I have to postmaxx to get rid of this gay pink color. I'm literally jealous of 3,000-4,000 post havers because they legit have the best color.

This sucks. Now I have to postmaxx to get rid of this gay pink color. I'm literally jealous of 3,000-4,000 post havers because they legit have the best color.
Fuck this gay earth

Is that Orange?

wrong, i have the best color

Yellow and Gold.
Wasn’t a fan tbh, I liked the bright orange I had not too long ago. Poo green is the worst, I think we’re all agreed, never postmaxxed so much in my life.

The new Enlightened color fucking sucks, why does it slow down to a halt and then resume like that.

Wasn’t a fan tbh, I liked the bright orange I had not too long ago. Poo green is the worst, I think we’re all agreed, never postmaxxed so much in my life.
Orange is good, especially the new orange colors. It's basically everyone except 10,000-15,000 posters who got an upgrade.

Transcendantal looks a bit too flashy.

Orange is good, especially the new orange colors. It's basically everyone except 10,000-15,000 posters who got an upgrade.

Transcendantal looks a bit too flashy.
I can never even see the name of transcendental people anyway because I’m on iPhone. I probably wouldn’t have even noticed the colour change if someone hadn’t pointed it out either.

Enjoy it for ur next 140 posts

Indeed is one of the best

And i got fag pink :feelsseriously:

Change is progress....it's progressive.....NOT!

I like the red ngl

the mods raped me

Jfl if you had been resented back to grayceldom :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: