Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I waved at my friend's dad and his uncle, three females thought I was waving at them

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Cringy as shit.

Omg you're not dead. REJOICE

Did they suck your dick ?

Did you let them pet your 6 inch nose

Ultimate Chad

Did they wave you back?

What makes you think that they thought you were waving at them?

If you were confident, you'd brush this situation off and forget about it. But it's hard to be confident if you're an ugly male.

Any discomfort you bring towards women is very much appreciated.

It's much worse if it's the other way around.

How did they look at you?

Its cringe when a women waves at somebody behind u then walks past you

It’s okay, OP. I remember in middle school I was in a computer class. We were all just fucking around, most normies and girls were just talking to each other. Me being an outcast, of course, I was just fucking with the computer. I launched one application that froze up and I ended up just sitting waiting for it for several minutes. The screen was completely black, acting as a kind of mirror, which I did not notice. There was a girl laying down on desks behind me, and her ass was reflecting in the mirror. I did not notice this. Not until the other girls started pointing and laughing at me. The girl laying down made a deigusted face and said “ewww” and quickly covered her ass with her jacket. It was humiliating. It was awful because I didn’t even deserve it, I wasn’t even actually looking at her ass. God fucking damnit.

If you didn't get arrested for "muh harassment" for accidentally waving at a foid, it's a win in this clown world.

I'm afraid of this happening all the time

Omg you're not dead. REJOICE
Thank you, buddy!
Did they suck your dick ?
Yes bro. :chad:
Ultimate Chad

Did they wave you back?
No bro. :incel:
Low inhib wavecel
JFL.
What makes you think that they thought you were waving at them?
They were sitting a row in front of my friend's father and his uncle. I went to my friend's place afterwards, and they came back several hours later and he laughingly said "I heard one of them say "He's waving at me."" I was like, "Shit."
If you were confident, you'd brush this situation off and forget about it. But it's hard to be confident if you're an ugly male.
You are correct.
Any discomfort you bring towards women is very much appreciated.
I heard they were laughing (at me, most likely), so I doubt they were discomforted.
It's much worse if it's the other way around.
What do you mean?
How did they look at you?
I don't know, I wasn't looking at them. But, my friend's father said that they were laughing and one of them said "He's waving at me." So, it was a negative experience, to say the least.
Its cringe when a women waves at somebody behind u then walks past you
I know better than to wave at somebody who's waving at me. It's always meant for the person behind me.
If you didn't get arrested for "muh harassment" for accidentally waving at a foid, it's a win in this clown world.
I didn't even wave at them or look at them. Females are weird.
I'm afraid of this happening all the time
Never wave theory.
It’s okay, OP. I remember in middle school I was in a computer class. We were all just fucking around, most normies and girls were just talking to each other. Me being an outcast, of course, I was just fucking with the computer. I launched one application that froze up and I ended up just sitting waiting for it for several minutes. The screen was completely black, acting as a kind of mirror, which I did not notice. There was a girl laying down on desks behind me, and her ass was reflecting in the mirror. I did not notice this. Not until the other girls started pointing and laughing at me. The girl laying down made a deigusted face and said “ewww” and quickly covered her ass with her jacket. It was humiliating. It was awful because I didn’t even deserve it, I wasn’t even actually looking at her ass. God fucking damnit.
I'm sorry to hear that, bro. That's really undeserved and absolutely messed up. I don't know why people assume the worst. I suppose they just like to project their own perversion onto others. I have friends who are like this and accuse me of being a pervert, when I'm not.

I wish a girl waved at me

Thank you, buddy!

Yes bro. :chad:

No bro. :incel:

JFL.

They were sitting a row in front of my friend's father and his uncle. I went to my friend's place afterwards, and they came back several hours later and he laughingly said "I heard one of them say "He's waving at me."" I was like, "Shit."

You are correct.

I heard they were laughing (at me, most likely), so I doubt they were discomforted.

What do you mean?

I don't know, I wasn't looking at them. But, my friend's father said that they were laughing and one of them said "He's waving at me." So, it was a negative experience, to say the least.

I know better than to wave at somebody who's waving at me. It's always meant for the person behind me.

I didn't even wave at them or look at them. Females are weird.

Never wave theory.

I'm sorry to hear that, bro. That's really undeserved and absolutely messed up. I don't know why people assume the worst. I suppose they just like to project their own perversion onto others. I have friends who are like this and accuse me of being a pervert, when I'm not.
Replies me