Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I watched the Parasite movie

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You know what kind of plan never fails? No plan at all. No plan.

You know why? If you make a plan, life never works out that way.

Look around us, did these people think 'Let's all spend the night in a gym?' But look now, everyone's sleeping on the floor, us included. That's why people shouldn't make plans. With no plan, nothing can go wrong and if something spins out of control, it doesn't matter. Whether you kill someone or betray your country. None of it fucking matters. Got it?

Thats pretty much the life of us losers. We had all these plans and dreams for the future and pretty much none of it worked out. We didn't have the genetics or talent for it. Destiny decided it wasn't for us. And if we tried to defy destiny, we would end up like the Kim Family who get fucked over even harder .

You call it pessimism but I get why East Asians are like this. Not even Japan was spared after they got rid of the job for life thing. In East Asia there's just so much more people with far less resources. Therefore the number of failures is far higher and the proportion of people reaching their dreams are far lower.
EDIT:

Another good quote is "Only Rich people can afford to be nice"

When we try to be nice we get screwed.

Last edited:
84EF0415 8CA1 4796 9AF9 78D9AE1BE65C

Didnt luke it tbh

interesting philosophy

Did u relate to it in any way?

i read your post OP but i haven't seen it lol

Rich people are nice because they can afford to be nice. When I'm nice, people fuck me over

The best plan is no plan. COz chances are your plans will never materialize and you will just feel more angry asking why did things go wrong?

Does Chad ever need to plan? Does Chad ever really give a damn about nice or not? These things don't fucking matter to him because life always gives him a favourable outcomr

What's it about? I'm ok with spoilers