Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I watched Birds of Prey and as I expected it sucked

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm lucky I didn't pay to see this and just downloaded the torrent. It's nothing like the comic book, the costumes are one of the worst I've ever seen in a capeshit movie and the plot is stupid. The only thing I liked is that the first 45 minutes have an original way of telling you the story doing flashbacks and sheit like that but the rest is just a generic capeshit movie but worse than average. Surprisingly it doesn't have too many feminazi/woke jokes.

Didn't watch because it seems shit tbh

I'm lucky I didn't pay to see this and just downloaded the torrent. It's nothing like the comic book, the costumes are one of the worst I've ever seen in a capeshit movie and the plot is stupid. The only thing I liked is that the first 45 minutes have an original way of telling you the story doing flashbacks and sheit like that but the rest is just a generic capeshit movie but worse than average. Surprisingly it doesn't have too many feminazi/woke jokes.
rule34

I will not watch it

fuck watching bluepilled lookist movies

I'd say Joker would never let his toilet run off but it's the shitty Leto one.

won't even watch the trailer

As if Phoneix Joker would get with this washed out hag in the first place

I was thinking of that one from Gotham, the show, who just casually killed Harley's precursor.