Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I watch Psych2Go videos to pretend I’m not blackpilled

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
psych2go is a bluepill channel with cutsey videos, mainly about forming relationships. it basically ignores all blackpill truths like looks, hypergamy etc, and tries to make you feel good about yourself. It’s so cringe and I feel so soy watching them, but it creates a pleasant delusion in my mind that I’m not some ugly, unlovable POS, that my destiny is in my control and that there’s people who’d care about me and shit.

Huge cope, one of the most pathetic I’ve done so far. it’s like I’m trying to train myself to forget the blackpill. I never will tho

Channels like this are comforting, reassuring and gives you some form of positive affirmation.

Before the blackpill, I used to cope with quotes and channels like Pursuit of Wonder

View: https://youtu.be/YgUkHAKQD3s

psych2go is a bluepill channel with cutsey videos, mainly about forming relationships. it basically ignores all blackpill truths like looks, hypergamy etc, and tries to make you feel good about yourself. It’s so cringe and I feel so soy watching them, but it creates a pleasant delusion in my mind that I’m not some ugly, unlovable POS, that my destiny is in my control and that there’s people who’d care about me and shit.

Huge cope, one of the most pathetic I’ve done so far. it’s like I’m trying to train myself to forget the blackpill. I never will tho
I should try this cope

I can't stomach anymore things like that, my cynicism doesn't let me.

Imagine if life actually worked like that. We'd all be out slaying. We'd have wives and kids. And this fourm wouldn't exist.

Watched maybe 1 or 2 of their videos. It infuriates me that the whole video and comments section are basically normies jerking off to these bluepill lies which I cannot accept. I would be lying to myself if I did, my lived real life experience and all the scientific evidence of the blackpill prevent me from ever believing these lies.

Rope is better than watching that reddit faggotry for 2 minutes

Psychology is a field dominated by women. They don't seek the truth most of the time. They'd rather lie to themselves than accept the cold reality underneath the warm surface.
Psych2go is indeed for normies, with a narrator obsessed with the sound of her own voice.

How old are you may I ask?

I would say it's good if you to admit this, but just remember, it's a form of foid worship (one of the worst kinds because of the delusion it creates so vividly at the moment) and gives you a high. I used to do something similar with certain TV shows/movies and even Music. It was very involved I had to strip all those things away quickly as I aged.

Find a way to do the some better copes but realize to replace it.