Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i watch a friend have glow up

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
-
like we were both fat we both lose fat during puberty i ended skinny framelet incel while he is athletic strong jaw chad its brutal

The two types of fatcels

we were fat as kids men
Yeah but that's how puberty is. Puberty did me bad as well and I honestly think it made me look worse than I should have turned out. It made me look so different from my child self that none of the people that knew me from primary school that I've met since have been able to recognise me.

Yeah but that's how puberty is. Puberty did me bad as well and I honestly think it made me look worse than I should have turned out. It made me look so different from my child self that none of the people that knew me from primary school that I've met since have been able to recognise me.
same i looked much better before puberty

same i looked much better before puberty
Being a post-pubertycel is the worst feeling a guy could ever have, is like :reeeeee: why are you hormones making me look worse?! All you had to do is nothing!! :woke:

Being a post-pubertycel is the worst feeling a guy could ever have, is like :reeeeee: why are you hormones making me look worse?! All you had to do is nothing!! :woke:
It's genuinely insane my child self giga lifemogs me and I wish I could go back.

I've always been thin.

It's genuinely insane my child self giga lifemogs me and I wish I could go back.
It's like having a candy in your hands and having it token while being spitted in the face :feelsree:

It's like having a candy in your hands and having it token while being spitted in the face :feelsree:
Yeah I never would have thought I would turn out like this back then

Yeah I never would have thought I would turn out like this back then
Crazy how our bodies decide to fuck themselves up, and for me, puberty also gave me a nice gift in the form of early balding.

Crazy how our bodies decide to fuck themselves up, and for me, puberty also gave me a nice gift in the form of early balding.
Weirdly I noticed signs of balding at 14 and my hairline is pretty bad though I cover it up with my hair but my hairline hasn't moved since then. I'm not sure what happened there

Weirdly I noticed signs of balding at 14 and my hairline is pretty bad though I cover it up with my hair but my hairline hasn't moved since then. I'm not sure what happened there
You had the exact same puberty as me, it ended so quick.

You had the exact same puberty as me, it ended so quick.
It feels like my puberty ended way earlier than it was supposed to in general. I stopped growing at 15

It feels like my puberty ended way earlier than it was supposed to in general. I stopped growing at 15
Same as me, I saw how everyone around me was getting taller while I stayed the same.

Same as me, I saw how everyone around me was getting taller while I stayed the same.
As soon as I stopped being considered that short anymore I stopped growing and everyone outgrew me. Too brutal man

As soon as I stopped being considered that short anymore I stopped growing and everyone outgrew me. Too brutal man
Oh, my nose got bigger and my face rounder... :woke: