Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wasn’t supposed to be here

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Nature has a really good way of weeding out the weak, and I believe suffering only happens when you force shit in this world. The reason our life is full of shit is because our parents have cheated the system to bring us here. No betabuxxing/ oofy couples should be allowed to procreate.
If you’re constipated, accept the fact that your constipated and do not force shit.

This life is full of pain…

Why the fuck our parents had the feeling of "lets have a child"
Now im damned to suffer this piece of shit in a shitty social media era full of whores and negros:fuk:

Now im damned to suffer this piece of shit in a shitty social media era full of whores and negros:fuk:
Mom got the baby rabies now I'm stuck here in misery.

I understand the societal pressure to get married back in those days to not be considered as a loser but it was a fucking crime to have kids.

I understand the societal pressure to get married back in those days to not be considered as a loser but it was a fucking crime to have kids.
Now is the social pressure to find a relationship and be productive, what a piece of shit

I feel the worst for people born from IVF and unnatural methods. They would've never been birthed in the past, but are here now suffering

Last edited:
True.

My parents have/had subhuman genetics which is why I turned out so fucked up innumerable ways and my twin sisters ended up dying shortly after birth due to various health issues plus being born too early I believe.

I think my mother may have even told me before I was born a month or so too early. Jfl.

I feel the worst for people born from IVF and unnatural methods. They would've never been birthed in the past, but are here now suffering
And what are the downsides of being born from these methods ?

Nature has a really good way of weeding out the weak, and I believe suffering only happens when you force shit in this world. The reason our life is full of shit is because our parents have cheated the system to bring us here. No betabuxxing/ oofy couples should be allowed to procreate.
If you’re constipated, accept the fact that your constipated and do not force shit.

This life is full of pain…
These days you better look like this in your late teens or its over
Screenshot20240628 192111
Screenshot20240628 184627

And what are the downsides of being born from these methods ?
I don't know the exacts but @DarkStarDown made a thread about IVF's downsides. The thread is below

Last edited:
Too much gymmaxxing. Just be 6’4+ and HTN to have a good life.
You need also a good upcoming and a stable mind. If you aint having any of these, regardless of your genetics it wont be good. Sad but true.

These days you better look like this in your late teens or its over
View attachment 1188751View attachment 1188752
Yes, having their facial attractiveness but not their bodies. The bodies they have usually appeal more to the male gaze than the female gaze. There is no way any woman (except the ones who use steroids and go to the gym themselves) would find that attractive

I don't know the exacts but @DarkStarDown made a thread about IVF's downsides. The thread is below
Brootal. I should ask my parents if I was born from IVF too.

Yes, having their facial attractiveness but not their bodies. The bodies they have usually appeal more to the male gaze than the female gaze. There is no way any woman (except the ones who use steroids and go to the gym themselves) would find that attractive
Yeah i somewhat agree, still 90% of the guys i get are minimum build like Garou from OPM