Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wasn't fond of today's sermon at Church today.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Because I couldn't apply it to my life.
The sermon basically was a visit to Ephesians, which is the book speaking on the duties owed from husband to wife and wife to husband.

But how the fuck am I suppose to apply this sermon to life IF FEMALES DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO TALK TO ME!?

The only thing I enjoyed today was the Church's decor with Jesus and the Cross and the 3 wise men. I liked the praise and worship music, they used the organ to play a beautiful piece.

But after that, today's sermon was shit. I sat there embarrassed and wanting to go home.

bummer mang

lets hope next week is better

Even at church you get reminded of your incel fate. Brutal :fuk:

The sermon at my church today was about the feeding thousands, Jesus did. Hopefully the sermon next week at your church is better

I want to hear from the Old Testament, I love how God use to interact with the world for the Good.

I feel the same when it's spoke about anything family or marriage related at my church. I also don't like when inceldom-ish stuff is blamed on laziness and negative mindset or not having trust and patience. I'm 37, how much i need to wait to say it's over