Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wasn't actually bullied

NeverBeenFine

NeverBeenFine

Greycel
I was invisible to normies and especially to foids for all my life. They didn't bully me but treated like air. I would talk to them but they always ignored me. Once some foid randomly stood up and said she didn't know my name after 2 years of highschool. Femoids are animals.

somewhat relatable

Kind of same. Some people bullied me but most treated me like it didn't exist. Especially women.Thar's what they do. they are passive creatures. they pretend like you don't exist and men are the ones to the bullying.

I was invisible to normies and especially to foids for all my life. They didn't bully me but treated like air. I would talk to them but they always ignored me. Once some foid randomly stood up and said she didn't know my name after 2 years of highschool. Femoids are animals.
I kinda wish I had your experience.

Not bullied too, only foids hate me.

graycels admitting a fakecel trait. Hilarious.

Isn't that better tho?

Kind of same. Some people bullied me but most treated me like it didn't exist. Especially women.Thar's what they do. they are passive creatures. they pretend like you don't exist and men are the ones to the bullying.
my experience most of the times tbh