Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I washed my sheets for the last time yesterday.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
It feels good. I never enjoyed doing it. The reason for why it was the last time, if you haven't checked my post history, is that I will kill myself at a specific date later this year. It takes several months for my sheets to become dirty enough to be washed. It's a poor comfort for my whole life but it feels good.

Sending positive vibes.

Last edited:
It feels good. I never enjoyed doing it. The reason for why it was the last time, if you haven't checked my post history, is that I will kill myself at a specific date later this year. It takes several months for my sheets to become dirty enough to be washed. It's a poor comfort for my whole life but it feels good.

Sending positive vibes.
You may as well clean them the day before you do so you can at least have the cleansheets when your life is complete to yeet.

You may as well clean them the day before you do so you can at least have the cleansheets when your life is complete to yeet.

I will clean my place of residence before I depart and so on.

See you on the other side, bro

Haven't had sheets on my bed in two years. I dislike having to put them back on every fucking day.

Clean sheets feel good, i change them once in every 2 weeks.

i hope you will visit a church and think deeply about the consequences of killing yourself before doing anything

It’s Friday, so laundry day for me

The last time doing anything bas a bit of satisfaction to it. My last week on 10th grade starts Monday, thats nice. On a side note, I am also going to do laundry today

Got a method in mind?

It is easy to arrange your own death. If you life by a desert, walk out into it without food and water; If you live by the ocean, cut cut yourself and swim until you can't. The vast forest of northern Sweden are very close to me spiritually and that is where I plan to die.

I'm planning to walk out into the forest in my beloved home nation. I will have checked if internet is usable on the spot of my choice. If so I will make my goodbye posts online there. Otherwise I will do it at the place of residence I will occupy during that time. I will bring incense, matches, matchbox, a knife, a small mirror, my phone and something to identify my body with. I will have disposed my phone before I attack myself physically. I will ignite my incense where it cannot start a forest fire.

I will experiment a bit on my body. I will try to bite one of the fingers on my left hand off. I will put a knife between the bones of my lower arm and see how it interacts. I will knife my calf muscles. I will try to break my skin with teeth and hand. I will try to break one of my Common carotid arteries by hand. I will knife my throat. I will increase the lethality step by step. I will probably bleed out but I will off myself if I don't.

My pain threshold is high and my mind is strong even if broken down. I've considered killing myself for the latter half of my life.
My preferred method of choice has changed over the years but I've thought through this for a while.

Yes, that's what I mean but also what method you got for clean sheets, how do you get them so white?

My sheets are mostly blue but I'm quit sure laundry detergent bleach everything. It would be harder to get things clean and coloured.

i hope you will visit a church and think deeply about the consequences of killing yourself before doing anything

I've pondered suicide for the whole latter half of my life. I've been to several churches. I've even been within the great Angkor Wat.
To live is to serve. The world may be beautiful but it will remain without me. One should not only live for oneself and the acts I plan are moral for the whole world, not just me and not just the rest.

See you on the other side, bro

Thanks, bro.

It is easy to arrange your own death. If you life by a desert, walk out into it without food and water; If you live by the ocean, cut cut yourself and swim until you can't. The vast forest of northern Sweden are very close to me spiritually and that is where I plan to die.

I'm planning to walk out into the forest in my beloved home nation. I will have checked if internet is usable on the spot of my choice. If so I will make my goodbye posts online there. Otherwise I will do it at the place of residence I will occupy during that time. I will bring incense, matches, matchbox, a knife, a small mirror, my phone and something to identify my body with. I will have disposed my phone before I attack myself physically. I will ignite my incense where it cannot start a forest fire.

I will experiment a bit on my body. I will try to bite one of the fingers on my left hand off. I will put a knife between the bones of my lower arm and see how it interacts. I will knife my calf muscles. I will try to break my skin with teeth and hand. I will try to break one of my Common carotid arteries by hand. I will knife my throat. I will increase the lethality step by step. I will probably bleed out but I will off myself if I don't.

My pain threshold is high and my mind is strong even if broken down. I've considered killing myself for the latter half of my life.
My preferred method of choice has changed over the years but I've thought through this for a while.
Sounds really interesting ngl

My sheets are mostly blue but I'm quit sure laundry detergent bleach everything. It would be harder to get things clean and coloured.

I've pondered suicide for the whole latter half of my life. I've been to several churches. I've even been within the great Angkor Wat.
To live is to serve. The world may be beautiful but it will remain without me. One should not only live for oneself and the acts I plan are moral for the whole world, not just me and not just the rest.

Thanks, bro.
the goal of life is to serve god and to be with him for all eternity.have you read the gospels?

Thanks, bro.
Yo that's some violent shit bruh, damn man brutal.

have you read the gospels?

Yes.

the goal of life is to serve god and to be with him for all eternity.

To live is to serve but I don't believe in an absurd foreign Jew-god. Truth is a virtue and nothing supernatural appears to exist.

You may try to lure me in.

Thanks, bro.
Based. I've often considered wandering the woods while listening to forest metal like and then roping after my phone battery dies. Good luck, hope you die successfully

Washing bedsheets is LifeFuel tbh. I love it on the rare occasion when it's hot and sunny enough to hang them outside to dry - it feels so good going to bed and savouring the fresh, clean sensation of them.

Based. I've often considered wandering the woods while listening to forest metal like and then roping after my phone battery dies. Good luck, hope you die successfully

don't kys there's a bettER way to die

don't kys there's a bettER way to die

I've thought about killing people for much of my life. At first I thought about killing two people who have harmed me much but they are now old
and will not reproduce again. The one I dislike the most of them will be completely without descendants in a year.
Later I thought about political murders. Why waste a life not killing those most unjustified to live? I can't do it much enough to outweigh the great ceremonial symbolism of becoming one with the nature of my beloved home, the forest from which my people derive.
I could fail or at least get caught if I terroristmaxxed. I have the last 24 hours of my life quite well planned out and I will not let my such planned be disturbed by political murders which even if most successful will not alter the grand state of the world.

If I were the kind of warrior who would travel to the land of enemies, travelling east and west withing it, killing them until he died,
Why sleep when you can fight your enemies, the human vermin on Earth? Decapitate them before cremating them unless it's more efficient not to.
I would but I would need such a situation, such a possibility, such a land to travel to, such a motivation, such lack of powerful swiftly reacting opposition, as I would have 1000 years ago. It could be seen as a beautiful way to give your life for the sake of virtue like how giving food to your descendants could be for an aged widower. It would purify the world of the malevolent human vermin but I cannot do it, not am I in such a life situation as to want to do it above finishing that which I want to have finished in my life and then becoming one with the great forest my soul and body springs from.

To live for justified political murders and kill said targets until one's own death as to beautify the world is an admirable goal for others but it is not the path I will take. I estimate that an otherwise unremarkable, unwanted and cattle like life would be justified per around 1.8 justified political murders.
This forum is totally surveyed by the Anglo-Judaic state ministries but you may, if you have the inclination, propagate such an escape from ugly unworthy life for others or even indulge in it yourself. I will however, not.

I hope that there is a good afterlife for you if there is one, this life is nothing but hollow suffering, may you find respite and peace at last.

I hope that there is a good afterlife for you if there is one, this life is nothing but hollow suffering, may you find respite and peace at last.

You sound big minded.
The Earth is like a big compost of suffering life forms that can't escape their collective decision.