Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wash my hands more than 30 times a day

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
I don't like touching stuff that other people touched before but it's not like germophobia. Before I started to dissolve soap with water (so it lasts longer) I would use a 10 liter (roughly 2.5 gallons) canister of liquid soap a month.

ah crap, I thought I posted this in lounge

Brutal OCD Pill
:fuk:

just wait until your wiping your ass till it bleeds
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ahh. So you're an ocd and clean freak. (I used to be like that washing my hands all the time)

Ahh. So you're an ocd and clean freak. (I used to be like that washing my hands all the time)
I don't even touch door knobs when I open the doors, I use random items to open them up (eu doors don't have knobs like us)

I don't even touch door knobs when I open the doors, I use random items to open them up (eu doors don't have knobs like us)
You sicken me, cuz i used to be the same way.

You might be OCD.

I don't like touching stuff that other people touched before but it's not like germophobia. Before I started to dissolve soap with water (so it lasts longer) I would use a 10 liter (roughly 2.5 gallons) canister of liquid soap a month.
Zoloft?